Photography Anyone? 📸

I spotted this monster in Marietta Ohio.

8 Likes

10 Likes

tree hugging you, will be kissing dolphins next, you really should chop down those trees and BBQ the dolphins :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

I am a member of the local dolphin and fish rescue team. If I see a fish in trouble I call 911 Tampa and they send a squad rescue.
(I’m in Ohio & 1000 miles away from nearest Dolphin)

6 Likes

I read that the rescue team was formed by the biden Administration as part of his build-it-back-better ponzi scheme. Known more commonly in the WH as “восстановить родину”.
I found it on page 4,173 of the newest attempt to destroy the county, the recently passed “Bipartisan Infuckstructure Plan”. When you have $1.3 trillion burning a hole in your pocket you gotta spend it on something.

6 Likes

Except for our lovely Great lakes Dolphins… just sayin.

5 Likes

I also rescue helodolfins. I forgot that
Biden paid me

5 Likes

It got 99% covered, was awesome watching the eclipse. Started around 23:25 and ended around 02:45. It was VERY red!

Some random pics I took over the years.

What’s up doc? Original paint.

Not my pic but I really enjoy it:

17 Likes

@cico7
That is one hell of a huge tree. What kind of tree is it. Your guess.

1 Like

@CatFood
Great shot of the lunar eclipse et al.
Like the stalagmites as well. In those limestone caves, be careful not to track through bat crap and take it home. It could be chocked full of nasties and infest yourself, livestock and neighborhood.

3 Likes

I missed the lunar eclipse, I was on a different continent.
Here is a pic of the tallest building in the world, my take:

11 Likes

My dad had to drive down to our family place at the coast near southport nc to make sure the heat was on and wrap up outside faucets and other winter proofing. He sent me a couple sunset pics from the boat ramp. Its one of my favorite places in the world and my family been enjoying it since my great grandpa bought the property in the 50’s after he finished in the service.

11 Likes

Thanks @Moosecall No bats in that cave, they have all entrances/exits blocked (national park) Lehman caves.

3 Likes

This pano photo was taken this weekend while we were out prospecting.
Most likely last few snow free shots.
It was -2C, gusty and a few snow bursts that didn’t last long.
GPS was acting up as well.

13 Likes

I think it was a Maple tree. Leaves were big as my hand.

4 Likes

@It’s a sycamore tree. Have one. Wife used to call those leaves “pie plates” because they are huge.

8 Likes

Exactly! The leaf was as big as my hand.

4 Likes

Where money is like water…

4 Likes

I have taken another picture - the future site of the FIFA championship in Doha, Qatar, at night. I wish them luck playing soccer at about 108 deg F (43 deg C).

PS: The flight from Doha to Chicago was the longest I ever took - 15 hours. Yuck.

9 Likes

Next color will be white…:sun_behind_rain_cloud::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowman:

10 Likes