Photography Anyone? Pictures YOU Took. 📸

Last night I went out on a limb and roasted some potato bites on the BBQ and fried up some dusted in backing flour & spices cod pieces. It was 14°F and was a bit on the cold side for roasting on the top rack, but it did work out.

8 Likes

Ohhh that looks so good. Potatoes are off my diet.

5 Likes

So does that transfer chicken into the “red meat” category on the food pyramid?

3 Likes

I thought to take this photo last night. I call it staying warm…

15 Likes

Had this dude on my door the other day…

12 Likes

If you toss him, is that technically casting slugs?

9 Likes

10 Likes

No but if you throw it and hit somebody you slugged them.

I, too, am a dad…

6 Likes

8 Likes

Spent the afternoon cruisin southeast michigan lookin for a fireplace grate on the way to pickup my kid from winter camp… love it when the snow sticks right to the trees!

13 Likes

SMART ASS’ :rofl: How’s things for ya Going?

6 Likes

@DivaMarie
Sir, It’s going OK, thanks for asking.
Also, make sure your dry fire wood is well stocked up, apparently February is forecast to be crazy cold snap, thanks to the Polar Vortex.
Right now, here its -7°C (19.4F).
Absolutely beautiful for this time of year, tee-shirt weather.
A black squirrel has been hanging around our bird feeder, I’ve been setting up the trail cam to get some pictures, not working out, so I will try again and post some pictures.
Rabbit it not around, I see fox tracks that are patrolling the neighborhood, perhaps why.
Cheers, stay warm…

4 Likes

Let it snow!

8 Likes

We had our first snow this morning too (south central PA). Our puppy’s first snow as well.

Imagine having a 5 year old harry kid that’s only about 10" tall. This kid has never even heard of snow much less seem it. Now let him outside in that.

She still has the zoomies and it’s been 4 hours…

Smiling dog for reference.

Big dog was excited for about five minutes then got bored, wanted breakfast and is now passed out staring at me working trying to figure out why humans are so stupid that they spend half their lives working for other people. Don’t they know you only do trucks for treats?

I’m pretty sure he’s related to one Harry Henderson. She’s related to Jabba The Hut’s pet.

1 Like

I wanna know what it’s called when you step on one whilst barefoot and it squishes up betwixt all yer toes? I’ve had that happen on WAY too many occasions and talk about a royal pain to clean! It’s like Superglue mixed with snot!

1 Like

Snot my idea of a good time

1 Like

Well it’s finally -4F and there about, challenge to keep the shop warm, here is the last of the firewood, what to do! Guessing will have to clean off the truck and go get some more.

11 Likes

Seems I get to try my hand at vertical cnc work.

10 Likes

@Thatoneguy
Hey, mind me asking what is cnc work. Looks interesting.

4 Likes

You need an alternative heating source, like…fire. Fire is warmer than wood.
Just sayin’. … Follow me for

7 Likes