M*CARBO Brotherhood

PC Carbine Ejection Issues

So I took my PC Carbine to the range last week after firing 100rds +/- after the MC Carbo upgrades. and started getting ejection issues - literally could shoot 1 or 2 and the casing would be pinched before fully ejecting… I thought it was maybe the Magpul Glock mags or Carbo parts. so I just bought a real Glock mag and went home to do the cleaning and such.

I found the front screw on the carbine was like 20 threads loose. so I cleaned, reinstalled, and tightened… Range day today and 120rounds…

No issues.

So in the future, I tighten everything and add blue loctite…

3 Likes

If you hadn’t figured it out, this would have been my first suggestion to look at. Even if it’s slightly loose it would seem to cause this issue.

Every screw on mine has VC3 on it.

5 Likes

I’m curious…when you say front screw, which screw are you referring too? I thought these were held together with metal clips?
Sorry if this is a dumb question, I haven’t received my 1095TS so I haven’t handled one yet. Thank You :blush:

2 Likes

They are discussing the Ruger PC Carbine.

3 Likes

Capture

4 Likes

My mistake, my mind was on the 10mm Hi Point I ordered, I didn’t realize this tread was about the PC Carbine. However, I do have a Ruger PC Carbine in 9mm and I will apply this information to it. So far, hundreds of rounds fired and only 1 ejection issue. Thanks

1 Like

Keep your eye on this one as well…

PCC_receiver_screw

3 Likes

Love mixing corona and PC Carbines :slight_smile:

Yeah - that one is in the Scout type of Carbine - but good to get out there in the community! The chassis version is only the front and rear screws.

3 Likes