M*CARBO Brotherhood

Paul Harrell - Mr Rogers of Guns?

I am a big fan of his videos. Not many people have been involved with guns like he has. I feel he is up there with the likes of Massad Ayoob.
If you haven’t seen him, check him out. He has a lot of awesome chunks of knowledge. No BS, no frills, just shooting and scenario training.

23 Likes

I like that way he puts together the meat packages when he is testing different guns and loads, trouble is now a days that is a very expensive test subject.
Tom

8 Likes

@AStartledGuy. A Lot of people dont like his content because of his dry presentation of it. But that is how I learn best. A lot of very interesting and useful content

12 Likes

Agreed. I think he may be the most credible guntuber producing content. And, everybody’s gotta love those Shatneresque pauses.

I also very much appreciate his clarity in delivering. One cannot actually listen AND still miss his findings.

16 Likes

One of the best of the best.
A True resource.

11 Likes

May he live long, keep shooting, reporting on guns, rounds, targets…He’s #1 in my book.

Ever hear the story where he was camping with his wife and someone in a truck tried to run them down at the fireside?
:eye: think the attacker got three quick shots to the head…:scream:.
and yes he got off in self defense…:sunglasses:

8 Likes

He never discusses this (in great detail). I’ve always been interested in what happened.

6 Likes

I love dry. Dry rub, dry weather, dry comedy, etc.

6 Likes

I have always watched his vids, I really like his long drawn out explanations. The rebuttal vid was death by a thousand precisely placed word cuts!

8 Likes

I watch most all of his vids. Super guy in my book.

I do wish he would stop explaining the obvious to the stupid people that nit pick him to death. Let those idiots fail and shorten each video up by 5min. :innocent:

DR

5 Likes

@CatFood. That rebuttal was savage as f**K. truely a thing to behold. more people need to be “woke” to reality. I bet you that kid is still in his safe place sobbing into a pillow.

6 Likes

@Rob2 it truly was, watched that a few times I do say.

3 Likes

I like Paul and his videos a lot. He is somewhat old school and been around for a long time, he is a realist. I have thought about sending Paul ammo Like some of the Underwood Extreme Penetrator rounds for testing. I would like to pick his brains someday. I think he has stumbled on to something with the Fleece he uses for a bullet stop.

3 Likes

Omg, he’s hilarious too.

9 Likes

@safinsd, Welcome to the Brotherhood

2 Likes

Thanks. Good to be here.

2 Likes

I like Paul too but in my opinion he is a little “long-winded” just like Hickock45. I think :30 is plenty of time to have your say about a firearm. After that, make it a “part 1 and part 2” video.

2 Likes

No, I have never heard this bit of news, that was one stupid driver right there.

3 Likes

Paul has a very dry subtle wit. A lot of his humor goes over peoples heads or because of his dry presentation they do get a lot of his sarcasm. The guy is great!

11 Likes

couldnt agree more welcome to the brotherhood

5 Likes