M*CARBO Brotherhood

Parts For Other Firearms

If there is something you think would be a great item for MCARBO to make then post it here.

1 Like

I’m not sure this is the right place for this question, but here goes:
I’ve been using a “Clip-Draw” gadget on my Officer’s Model for years, but of course it’s “right-handed” because that’s all that they offer.
What are the chances of M*CARBO producing a mirror image clip-draw type device for lefty carry of the 1911?

1 Like

A quick insert/detach suppressor lug mount for us suppressor users. Kind of like a HK style 3 lug mounting system. Then again, this request is irrelevant. Thus, there’s dozens of suppressor manufacturers. Lol I know… wishful thinking.

1 Like

check with Gem-tech suppressors, they make a H&K style adapter. depending on your barrel thread… www.gemtech.com Yankee hill machine is another one, www.yhm.net . be easier to find if i knw your cal, thread size and pitch. with a glock, to cycle correctly, you need a inertia decoupler as a adapter… that would be from gem tech.

1 Like

KEL TEC PMR-30 upgrades

3 Likes

@Matt We’ve got a Stainless Steel Feed Ramp in the works now to eliminate the FTF malfunctions.

I thought I was another thread going about the PMR-30 FTF malfunctions. Can you share that link?

2 Likes

Yes a know problem on the PMR30 is the FTF and brass shaving build up. Polishing the internals and correctly loading the magazine are a big factor in the smooth operation of the pmr30. I could defiantly see a big upgrade being the stainless feed ramp similar to the sub

3 Likes