M*CARBO Brotherhood

P-11 Mod: rail for light?

Hola,

I am not sure if this is the right place to put this but here goes. I am a long time owner of a P-11. My first was the back-up gun to my issued Smith 5906. I wasn’t a real fan of it then because the trigger was awful and putting more than 30-50 rounds through it was painful but it too 5906 mags and wasn’t ammo finicky.

When I left that agency for one that issued Glocks things were better in regard to back-up guns that had more options. Well with the trigger upgrades that M*Carbo offers I am hoping to turn my P-11 into a lightweight EDC pistol but it is missing the option of a light. There are a number of companies that offers lights or rails for pistols that never came with them (my Glock 27 has a TLR-6 on it as an example).

So my question is this: Does anyone know of a rail or light that is tough and can be used/modded for use with the P-11, such as the Railtac, Recover Tactical or DLP tactical rail, Viridian light/laser or TLR-6?

Thank you

1 Like

I know this is the worst knockoff site in the world, but they are cheap enough to modify and be made to fit aP11, and it it dont work rite youve thrown away 10$

I will give it a try.

1 Like