M*CARBO Brotherhood

One to Watch (maybe)

Here’s the background on the “LifeCard” 22LR/WMR creation, and some of the high end facility manufacturing that goes into the extremely small-precision package.

I like the second version…would be cool to have a laser too.:zap::boom::sunglasses:

2 Likes

@MountainHunter I had pondered getting one of those some time ago for a possible “quick-grab” EDC. After seeing a few reviews, decided deployment was too lengthy of a process. Neat little firearm, still maybe one of those guns you’d wanna have just because.

4 Likes

@Slowest When they release the Pack9, they might consider doing a discounted “bundle” price. Certainly couldn’t add to shipping, and I bet gross volume would jump.

3 Likes

I’ve already lost interest in the Pack9 folder. For me, it’s not any more advantageous or compact than the Sub2K. Owning one pretzel gun is enough.

3 Likes

I am hoping for last shot hold open, a good trigger and reliable accuracy. They got my attention with “metal” and a configuration that seems better suited for modern optics.

7 Likes

Sure wonder what the felt recoil is like…on the Pack9? :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Here’s a little update on the Pack 9…new name coming soon,

4 Likes

Name change completed:

Here’s the price update: we expect to begin shipping them in the 2nd quarter of 2022. The MSRP for the Pivot™ rifle will be $2,495.

5 Likes

The end parts showing the tests was information I have never seen before. Something to think about if it ever happens just so one don’t freak out thinking your hit or on fire.

I wonder how it would turn out if it they were frag grenades. We carried them on our flak jackets a lot. To say the least about carrying gun ammo or 3 o4 bandoliers of loaded mags.:thinking:

Larry :innocent:

3 Likes