M*CARBO Brotherhood

One to Watch (maybe)

Trailblazer Pack 9

5lbs; optics friendly deployment

I am interested.

14 Likes

16:30….

8 Likes

@Dred @MountainHunter Wonder what the MSR will be?

11 Likes

I’ll give them a fully loaded Sub-2000 for one.

10 Likes

~ $399- $459.95 in 2022? I saw somewhere… :man_shrugging:

8 Likes

I’ll wait for the second issue giving them time to make the changes they should have done in the development stage. Then there’s having a company developing parts to change out that are inferior. Sound familiar to you.

10 Likes

I’ll be a beta tester at that price. But I don’t think I’ll sink $1100 in this one.
I don’t regret my upgrades on my Sub-2000, but I wouldn’t do it all again.
And I wouldn’t actually trade it. I’m rather fond of it, despite the money spent.

13 Likes

Well I did a little Google search and found Trailblazer Firearms is located just a few miles down the road from me! :scream: Made in North Carolina. :sunglasses::boom::boom::boom:

Guess I’ll see if they will let me come over for an in person viewing and get one in my hands.
I’m curious about (The Pivot™) mechanism. :face_with_monocle:

12 Likes

So… that means… like 250 miles. Right?

10 Likes

Under 20 miles …and I know the shortcut…yippie…:sunglasses::boom::boom::boom:

12 Likes

@Dred, Nice concept. I’d like to get my hands on one. Like that there is more aluminum than plastic. @MountainHunter, If you get by there and get your hands on one, let us know what you think. Let them know you’ll be posting here about it and maybe they will let you shoot a demo model. They didn’t mention trigger weight or L.O.P., something I’d really like to know.

9 Likes

I also wondering about the stock, just how flexible is it extended. If it’s to flexible it’s a no buy for me. Can’t wait for the report but I know I’ll need to make a lunch & take it to the computer with me.

6 Likes

@Texprep He mentioned that with the stock extended the LOP was just over 14".

8 Likes

Only in the western states is 250 miles right down the road from my experience. It’s just like the mountains. East of the Mississippi they call them mountains but they’re really just hills compared to out west.

10 Likes

Yeah, like them Appalachian hills that kicked my arse back in the day!

6 Likes

Then you should never go to the Rockies ! It could be way to much for you physically.

7 Likes

So I had a little business today about 3 miles away from?:man_shrugging: it’s a small world…:sunglasses:
No time to stop and take the tour…but I did take one pic.

To be continued :grin::boom::boom::boom:

8 Likes

I’ll add the bag and a set of TruGlo TFX Pros when I get one.
Nice that it takes Glock goodies…:sunglasses::boom::boom::boom:

4 Likes

I’m on their mailing list, so it will be interesting to see what their price point will be when they do release it. The safety lever appears to be from an AR platform rifle and the mag release would have to be changed to a larger button (just like MCARBO offers).

7 Likes

RDS and the same backpack from the launch video.
A range trip would let me know what else it needs.

I would like to get another backpack for my S2k, too.

5 Likes