M*CARBO Brotherhood

Olight on sub2k

All Things SUB-2000!
I got a good deal before Christmas on an Olight PL Mini 2 Valkyrie. It’s really small and lightweight (and most importantly, bright). Anyone else using one of these?
Scott

8 Likes

I use one on my pt111 G2 that I use for my EDC. I love it. It’s small, light, adjustable and easy to charge.

7 Likes

I do too. I have a surefire ultra and it is super bright but for the money the olight seems to be a good value and is more versatile than the surefire. Like I said perfect for the S2K.

7 Likes

I have 2 olights. I can’t remember the models off hand without going down stairs to the safe. I got one Valkerie with a single battery that I use for my GLOCK 19, another Valkerie with 2 batteries that I use for the Sub. Both are very bright. The 2 battery model incredibly so. Lights up the whole back yard at night. I like the strobe and pulse modes too. I chose the battery version over the rechargeable kind due to the fact that recharging in the field may not be feasible. I have a Steamlight TLR6 for my GLOCK 27 sub compact, but these Valkerie lights put it to shame. Granted it uses small lithium batteries, and probably isn’t in the same class. But the Valkerie made me hate it. Great light. No need to upgrade here. I love it.

8 Likes

I have one on G19 and just ordered a second.

2 Likes

I’ve got 2 mini 2’s (1 PL Mini 2 & 1 PL-Mini) , 2 full size (1 PL Pro Valkyrie & 1 Original Valkyrie) & 1 Baldr Pro.
The mini’s are on my Sig 365 & Beretta PX-4 Storm. Pro is on a Ruger PC 9 Carbine w/remote switch. Valkyrie on my other Ruger PC 9. The Baldr is on my Savage MSR. Olight has put out a ton of great products. I also use there flashlights for EDC.

2 Likes