M*CARBO Brotherhood

Olight Baldr Pro maintain zero?

I’m looking at different lights for my S2K and am interested in the Olight Baldr Pro.

I’d love to hear about anybody’s experience with it – good and bad.

Especially interested in how well the laser holds zero after a bunch of rounds and after removing and remounting the light to replace the batteries.

Thanks for any information!

5 Likes

Love mine. No issues holding zero. The only time I had to re-zero was after I put it on my Glock 17 for a few weeks. But, two shots later back to zero. I have had it for a year, haven’t had to replace the batteries yet.

7 Likes

@TexasEskimo Thank you! That’s very helpful to hear.

3 Likes

@TexasEskimo Hold up!!! What’s that piece of eye candy on the wall yonder?!

2 Likes

@00Buck Just some little home defense stuff… a Glock 17 inside a CAA MCK platform and my EDC knife. Lol.

3 Likes

@TexasEskimo Bruh… That is some sweetness right there!!!

4 Likes

@00Buck That picture was taken several months ago. I have to be honest… the CAA MCK is a dangerous piece of $hit. I have replaced the charging handle 3 times because the cheap plastic strips out after a few magazines. The Glock will actually jam in the platform regularly. And if there is a round in the chamber it is downright dangerous. I have to use hand tools to even remove the Glock.
I am trying to get a full refund from CAA but not getting anywhere. My lawyer is my next option.
Yes, it looks cool and I wish it would have worked out. So… STAY AWAY FROM ANY CAA MCK!!! :rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Note: I still HIGHLY recommend the Olight Baldr Pro!!!

2 Likes

I’ll go with my 1st statement “eye candy” Lol

2 Likes

Is your EDC knife recharging?

2 Likes