M*CARBO Brotherhood

Okie Range Caddy

Here’s a photo of my Okie Range Caddy I put together last Sunday.
Two rifles, pistol, three types of ammunition, miscellaneous range stuff, stool, spotting scope & tripod.
Milk crate, Aluminum Dolly and some
tie downs/bungee cord.

14 Likes

Yeah, but does it fit in your car…or are you towing it behind your motor scooter? :grinning:

And where are you sticking @Festus? :laughing:

6 Likes

Good job @Captainjack88. I always seem to have too much stuff, too many trips at the range.

6 Likes

I can attest to it’s handiness! Me: Range bag strung over one shoulder, targets and rifles in the other hand, trying to achieve balance (and not drop my coffee) as I stumbled for the firing line. @Captainjack88: Effortlessly strolling along, driving his hand truck.

7 Likes

I got me a truck @chilipepper

But you’d laugh anytime at me if you ever saw some of the stuff I have won at raffles on Poker Runs and strapped on the scooter :crazy_face:

Next time I will drop my stuff off and go back for @Festus. Just scoop him up and just truck him and gear to the line.

8 Likes

I got the ideal from @Kona. Thanks Logan :v:
I was snooping around his Instagram photos. Saw it there. Kind of like a baby strollers. Maybe they are? Just add some dodads to hold the rifles. But you all know, at the range the firearms need to be in a case to get to the line.
I’m not willing to spend any money for something like this. The Hand Truck I’ve had for years. Found it in a ditch along side the road. Going to tweak it, make it more user friendly.

7 Likes

@Captainjack88 yea you see strollers at every match. Tons of them haha. If only the stroller companies knew how much their sales went to gun owners :rofl::rofl::rofl:

12 Likes

@Kona @Captainjack88 that is hilarious the wife asked me the other day what are we going to do with Harper’s stroller now? I immediately thought of this :joy:. That is too freaking funny

9 Likes

@Flogrown
There you go. You can load it up with two or three of them rucks you got and go for a ruck :rofl:
If fact take all your rucks.

Ruck, Ruck, Ruck🤪

9 Likes

@Captainjack88 I would rather ruck 80lbs than push that stroller down the trail. I have put probably 100 miles on that thing at Disney. I told my wife when she got it, how did you pick out the world’s most heavy stroller?

8 Likes

I appreciate the thought…Think I’ll just get that fold up wagon down and make some modifications…

7 Likes

I may invest in one of these!

Maybe modify a cart for a golf bag???

7 Likes

I was also considering that, see them all the time for sale cheap.

4 Likes

All you guys are missing the boat here, you got to get one of those motorized coolers and make a roll cage for it to strap all your stuff down, while keeping you’re beer cold

4 Likes
5 Likes

That is cool but this one…
cooler

8 Likes

I use one of those folding wagons from Costco. Hold my guns, gear, chair, and and a popup shade cover.

3 Likes

It is said; Vanity is doing with more what can be done with less. Great job.

3 Likes

See a lot of shooters with this guy from Walmart

7 Likes

I never used one at the range but my older son plays travel soccer and that wagon is a godsend. Hauls chairs, ice chest, canopy, and sometimes his little brother. Made my life a lot easier. One could sure load it up for ange use. My “range” is accessible with my truck so I just use that.

5 Likes