Official Gun Picture Thread

I have worn nothing more comfortable than my N82 Tactical IWB…amazing.
Especially great in summer, weapon is insulated from body sweat…super comfortable.

9 Likes

I have been using/wearing the same holster for about 3 years. GREAT product!! Amazing comfort.

5 Likes

I use the same holster on my two conceal carry firearms - MP Shield 9mm and Walther PPQ M2 9mm. Super comfortable - I don’t even bother taking it off when i arrive home, have fallen asleep on the couch while wearing the N82 Pro Holster - the setup is super comfortable.

4 Likes

Obviously this is a man of good taste and sophistication. Clearly a product of superior breeding and a genteel background! :grin::+1:

6 Likes

Just finished this build up. Cross posted in the current builds/ projects forum. Need some good weather so my daughter can get it sighted in.

10 Likes

love my SU16D 9 inch 223, very accurate.

9 Likes

9 Likes

13 Likes

@OBannon nice paint job willie o bannon ,sounds like you have a bit of irish in you:smiley:

6 Likes

Thanks and yes a bit of Irish and a bit of Indian

4 Likes

@Kona @TriggerHappy concerning the Aquila Mini-shell video from Paul Harrell (I like that guy…) back in April '18 Have you seen this with the KS7 using those same mini shells and cycling perfectly. He has the tube extension and fits 17 rounds. So maybe better than Mossberg that Paul had feeding issues cycling the pump action.

6 Likes

@d.kaufman2154 My PMR30 was finicky also until I started to use CCI #0023. Once I found something it likes no failures at all. None.

3 Likes

Pic of my Diamondback AR9 pistol. Will be adding an Aimpoint PRO in the very near future.

8 Likes

@BReno Very nice AR9 Brian. Just not so sure on the legality of a vertical foregrip on a pistol.:thinking:

7 Likes

Heres a good article as to a vertical foregrip on am Ar pistol. Is considered a AOW and subject to NFA rules but if overall length is 26" or greater should be good to go.

3 Likes

Was just going to post that same article. There actually a company that sells AR pistols with a veticlemgrip and brace. Must measure 16” from the extended brace to the end of the threads on the barrel. Must remove any muzzle device before measuring unless the device is permanently attached.

4 Likes

@d.kaufman2154 Thanks Don. This cleared up any concerns I had on this. Now if I only had some extra cash to build a 300BO.:money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

No problem. Thats what this forum is all about. Trying to help one another out!

4 Likes

now define “permanently” its hard to get a straight answer from those guys (BTAF, should be a convenience store not a agency) couldnt put the vertical foregrip on my 300BO pistol, unless i tackwelded the muzzle device in three positions, with the tacks exceeding .250 (which is just about a seal weld) of a inch. BUT, I can run a hand wedge foregrip (not to be confused with our Moderator Wedge :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) without tackwelding ,if I attach a suppressor, because it is stamped, THEN I do not have to tackweld, and i can run a vertical foregrip BUT I cannot attach in any way,shape or form, to a AP-9,MP-9 or MP-45. a vertical handguard, unless i stamp a simi-auto Machine Pistol, as a SBR . now, if i buy a H&K MP5-K, simi auto, it comes with a Hand stop, but you cant put a Vertical grip on it… and for the final salt in the wound… you can run a DTV from black aces tactical, 12 GA,DTV%20black%20aces
NO NFA NO AOW EVEN THOUGH ITS SHORTER, you can run a vert foregrip…

the regs are intentionally misleading, vague , confusing, and SNAFU the firearm makes the firearm, not the lil add on bits… sorry for the rant, but it “burns my grits” ya know…

7 Likes

Theres no doubt about it being confusing but i think thats exactly what they want. The Atf along with the nfa needs to be abolished

5 Likes