Official Gun Picture Thread

My new toy. A full-auto Crosman DPMS SBR BB gun. Added a Bushnell TRS 25 and the OEM grip from my AR. In addition to being fun I will use it to unleash a non-lethal hornet’s nest on any protesters who choose to trespass.

12 Likes

So much for me trying to convince you folks to use a proper background for your cool tools. Maybe it’s my own “toxic masculinity”?

But @JoeFridaySays really? A floral print? Really?

20220309_155211

16 Likes

Brian, you been hitting the juice early today? :tropical_drink::tropical_drink:

That’s not my firearm or floral print.:rofl::rofl:

fjb

11 Likes

Yeah… that was a mistake, sorry friend. Maybe I need a drink. :beers:

[It’s still gay though]

9 Likes

I’ll use some of my Mom’s lace doilies next time.

13 Likes

Careful, you might cause some arousal with some of these heathens

10 Likes

My latest money sucker!

21 Likes

In the stock alone…Nice PRS! :grinning:

5 Likes

Thanks @chilipepper !!
Geissele rail too! :joy:

6 Likes

my Loaded M1A added a walnut handguard among a few other updates

18 Likes

here’s a few pictures showing some of the add ons ive made. Changed out the flash hider with a muzzle brake with one from SEI, a Bradley Cheek rest, a Vortex Viper 6.5x24x50 scope with a Bassett Scope mount, a Harris bipod

13 Likes

That thing is sweet!!

5 Likes

Must agree there, hard not to like an M1A wrapped in walnut…unless you’re a legislator in the PRoMD…

We can only purchase M1A’s chambered in 6.5 CM, so options are limited. That said, I present to you a solution to a problem that shouldn’t exist in the first place…the Shuff’s Mini-G (aka. the M1A for people who can’t have them).

That muzzle brake is a good one, same as what’s on the G, it does a nice job.

11 Likes

thats one sweet looking tool

3 Likes

It’s got an oddness about it, but still attractive. Kind of like the pudgy older sister of your M1A. :wink:

It’s rebarreled in .308, as is my standard M1 Garand. The Mini-G is a nice shooter, I haven’t shot my CMP Garand yet.

5 Likes

yrs ago and this shop owner that I worked for was a Marine Korean War vet and he had a match grade M1 Garrand that he got from the NRA program. that was back in the late 70’s. i got out from my first enlistment 71-75 and stayed out until i reenlisted in 81 and retired in 97

8 Likes

For many years I never gave the Garand much consideration, not sure why but I just didn’t (I was a fool). Then I got an M1 Carbine, fell in love with the action and the “old school-ness” of it. Then a Ruger Mini-14, again, the action (but what a great little firearm and a good AR surrogate). Finally, the OG, the daddy, the M1 Garand…that was a year ago…and now there are two in the locker. I like 'em, I like 'em a lot. Love the .308, too. :grinning:

10 Likes

There is something about the Garand that grabs you. I bought one years ago that had been rebuilt into a match grade after WWII. I spent weeks researching the serial # on the majority of the parts (original?). I was able to find out it had been issued in the pacific early in WWII. At the time it was issued record keeping wasn’t real good so all I was really able to find out was it island hopped through the pacific. When I take it to the range it always ends up being a topic of discussion and I’m always asked to sell it. Nothing like hearing that “ping” after the 8th shot.

9 Likes

Indeed! Makes a lovely noise on the steel plates at the rifle range as well.

One of mine is a Springfield, the other an H&R, both dating to about 1955 if memory serves. Neither likely have real historical significance based on the production dates as well as the rebarreling, other than being functional M1 Garands…which is good enough for me. My M1 Carbine might have a bit more historical value as it appears to be all original (no updates or post-war refit) and in pretty good nick. It’s an Inland from 10/1943.

8 Likes

Chilipepeer

Very NICE. I also immediately like Shuff’s (Tim Shufflin) web site :rofl: :rofl:

His is gets out right to the point, no holding back. For example:

I offer no discounts for anyone. We are all equal at Shuff’s Parkerizing, unless you’re a filthy democrat.

If you voted for any democrat candidate in the last election, please use some other vendor. I do not do work for “people” who hire politicians to put me out of business.

Larry :innocent:

11 Likes