M*CARBO Brotherhood

Official Gun Picture Thread

We have open carry here in NC, but I’ve gotten my CCW and carry either my Sig P220 or my Sig 1911 Emperor Scorpion Carry

12 Likes

You bastard (he says with envy because they’re banned in .308 in his state). :grinning:

Nothing wrong with that, SIG makes damn good handguns. Is the P220 full size or carry?

9 Likes

I’ve got both a Full size P220 and the Carry P220. All of my side arms are .45 except my new Sig which is the P365XL in 9mm.

12 Likes

Just added the Sig Juliet 4 magnifier to my rifle to enhance the red dot.Never used one before.We’ll see how it goes.

14 Likes

Twinkie Locker. Gotta love it! Love the rifle, too!

9 Likes

Finally the pinky extensions came in the mail today from Armory Craft for the magazines for my 365XL

12 Likes

Got a chuckle out of that one as well. :laughing:

@Gary …and that rifle of yours is sweet. And I am envious, but that’s my problem. :grinning:

9 Likes

Well when they come and try to take my stuff ill tell them that there’s only twinkies in there

9 Likes

I have the same set up, but on my AK-47. Those iron sights were just too small for my eyes. With the magnifier was able to shoot a 1 1/2 inch group at 100yds even with the 3 min dot. Really like the "tip off’ capabilities for close work and the quick detach mount allows me to transfer it to several other rifles I have.

5 Likes

Dug out my Aero 14.5 pin weld for a carbine match next weekend. Obligatory pic!

17 Likes

Nice piece. Love the two tone! Good shooting next week and let us know how it went!

10 Likes

@Thatoneguy Thanks brother :pray:t2:

10 Likes