M*CARBO Brotherhood

Official Gun Picture Thread

@chilipepper
24 actually. Great deal at Kentucky Gun Company website right now. $434.00. Scope not included. For those interested.

9 Likes

Nice. Seems like a solid price as well.

Does the windage turret of your scope interfere with ejection of spent cartridges or is the ejection more flat?

8 Likes

@chilipepper

Good question. I’ll let you know. Only had it since Tuesday and haven’t shot it yet.

9 Likes

I shot a friends 7mm magnum Weatherby Vanguard out in Arizona for a month a while back, He was running short turrents, and had to go ultra high on his mount to clear without that “PING” other option is slow ejects…JM2C

11 Likes

More gun pics less eye melting shenanigans, boys. :+1:t2:

14 Likes

Got my KSD grips installed on the 5906. Man it’s a beautiful gun. Shoots great too: DA is smooth, SA is fairly crisp and the reset is amazing.

18 Likes

Agreed, that’s a sharp looking pistol. Those grips are sweet.

12 Likes

@TheThreeLaws Very nice looking grips. Makes the gun look like a newly released model, instead of like the gun I carried in the late 80’s.

12 Likes

Our modern S&W duty pistols are quite reliable and I’m glad they’re lighter, but they’re so boring compared to these.

I’m glad I was able to get one. I’m considering another 2nd or 3rd gen for CCW but they’re less common and not cheap. Harder to justify.

11 Likes

I actually started my entry into S&W semi autos by personally purchasing a model 669 (9mm). The local Sheriff’s Dept was going through revolver to semi auto transition training so I took a few days off and went through their course. My Dept did allow me to carry it off duty, but on duty we all still carried a S&W revolvers in 38spec. About a year later we made the transition to semi auto and by then S&W had come out with the 6906. That is the gun we adopted, though some area Dept.'s went with the “49” series which was the blue steel version as opposed to the “69” series which was stainless. Sold the 669 to a buddy and bought the 6906 from the Dept years later when we went to the Glock 40cal.

11 Likes

One of my favorites, Diamondback DB10 308.
Tack driver and reasonably quiet with the Rugged Suppressers Micro 30 can.

14 Likes

@AV8R if you dont mind me asking AV8R who made the rifle stock?

8 Likes

@GOBLIN

No problem,It is made by Luth-AR, the grip is also by Luth-AR.
Great quality parts at a reasonable cost and they work very well with the rifle.
The nicest part is the CMC trigger, single stage with about a 1 1/2lb break.

12 Likes

@AV8R thank ya Nigel much appreciated

9 Likes

@GOBLIN
No worries, happy to help!

9 Likes

Beautiful clean set up. Still awaiting my “hush can” for my 6.5CM Ruger Precision Rifle.

12 Likes

@ScreaminCreedmoor

Thank you, you’re going to love that can on your Ruger.
I had the pleasure of trying one, just a great rifle and great value for money too!
I may have to start looking for one!

7 Likes

I love my 6906. I have other firearms to be sure, an HK p30ls, Ruger P345, Sig 1911, Rock Island 22tcm/9mm, but of all, I luvs my 6906 the most.

10 Likes

@Darkness Welcome aboard

6 Likes

@Darkness Welcome to the Brotherhood

8 Likes