Off Road Vehicles 🛵

What year?

2 Likes

2019 Mustang Bullitt, 485HP 6 speed all options from Ford.

5 Likes

I’d rather have the Mustang. My insurance and wife would rather me have the Jeep :rofl:

5 Likes

You’ll always know it’s an army jeep though. Don’t see where any marines have used their crayons on it.
Nice looking jeep. Would like something like that myself.

4 Likes

You know Mike, I have been reading a lot about the military history of the older jeeps. Funny as it seems they used crayons and just about any other way they could mark them.

Apparently ( Korea) for a while most of jeeps came in country as Army. Then each branch would get X amount from the Army depending on what they needed.

It wasn’t just the Marines that improvised either . Every branch had to get creative in making the jeeps fit their branch. Some were pretty bad about it. :rofl:
Larry

3 Likes

Few things done . Such beautiful weather here lately I love being outside.

Couple rims, gas tank sand blasted and prime/painted. Don’'t have the new tires yet.

New batteries charging with new dual charger.

All the Army emblems gone and fresh paint. That was more of a project than anticipated. :flushed:

Some of the new stencils are done, pending more.

Cleaning and painting the inside area and it’s looking good :+1:

I may need a new carburetor. :see_no_evil: :smiling_face_with_tear: But that goes with the project and is expected. :+1:

And it continues a fun project. Love it.

It’s not as fancy as the Mustang, but it lives there now :rofl: :rofl:

I have some cool stuff to show later. M-60 Belt ammo, smoke grenades , three types of frag grenades. 782 gear and more. :wink:
Larry

11 Likes

I will park these here then…

9 Likes

@cico7 IS THAT THE WIFE BEFORE AND AFTER

1 Like