November 2022 division A targets

JS5660
11-06-22
A 50 yds

Rules violation (rear bags not allowed) - target deleted.

7 Likes

But the archangel stock does add the extra cool factor :+1:

3 Likes

Truth be told, I scored a 55 on the turkey target, but I was so proud of my score on the Progressive target that I decided to submit my 53 score. That was a lot of fun!
Uploading: 20221109_142615.jpg…

5 Likes

For unknown reason, I am not seeing your target. I see: Uploading: 20221109_142615.jpg… but no target pic? Just me?
:turkey: :thinking:

1 Like

Okay, let’s try this.

2 Likes

That works :+1: I can see some great shooting in the original post now! WTG :telescope: :giddy_guns:

:turkey: :grin:

2 Likes

Got lucky and had a 72º day with no wind, on a Saturday, in November, in NJ! Only bummer was I didn’t get to the range until around 3:30, and ran right up to the sunset curfew, cutting short my PCC zeroing. Still some more testing/tuning to get it dialed and see what ammo it likes best. Also did some ammo comparisions with the Hammerli and learned a bunch with the CCI AR/Tactical getting the tightest groups.

5 Likes

Glad you enjoyed that one! It is challenging for sure - I’m still trying to get one in one attempt with no misses.

Not an amazing result this month.
Prone, bipod, 80 yards, 49 points

8 Likes

A little breazy but the temp was up and so was the sun. So i was finally able to break out my new scoped remington 597. Ill try dial her on in when i get a nice still day. Once i got pretty close i hung some mail in match targets. Heres my 50 yard using remington thunderbolt ammo.

9 Likes

Festus
CZ 457 22lr
Norma TAC 22lr 40gr LRN
Scope
Sitting
Sandbags
Score: 52

5 Likes