Not Insulting You Or Anybody

to everyone on forum i would just like to say some witt or smart answers may come across different in different parts of the world so take no offence as i would;
'nt intentionaly insult anyone on this great forum im only on site a short time and have had good chats and banter and if i have done or will do in future im sorry :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::woozy_face:

14 Likes

Best announcement I’ve heard all day. Don’t take my smart ass / silly comments seriously as they are all in good fun; and I wouldn’t intentionally say something mean here. Elsewhere maybe…

7 Likes

Been to several forums and read articles for info. All but this forum quickly breaks down into chest beating and mud slinging. Will remain a member so long as forum maintains the quality. I’m looking for other’s experience, advice, and tall tales; not verbal abuse about my questions.

8 Likes

@russ Here you will not get any verbal abuse. Even when people here disagree , they are very polite. :smiley::+1:

7 Likes

If you feel like a topic or user has violated the simple rules we have here or have potential to cause concern please notify a moderator or simply flag it for review. Mods work for you and your experience on the forum. Thank you.

9 Likes

Eh, you’re fine. I’m a salty, old, crass Navy squid and I say things that I think are funny/witty, but they piss people off sometimes. Just ask my wife. Sometimes I really have to bite my tongue/fingers and not curse in a textual way on-line. Oh, well… I just have to rein myself in. It works…usually… :rofl:

6 Likes

Even mods sometimes get the smackdown/put in their place, as I did recently. And, you were absolutely right in that instance. :+1:

5 Likes

@wedge You my friend are doing a great job.:clap::+1::trophy:

5 Likes

All good buddy I’m a bit the same :speak_no_evil::hear_no_evil::see_no_evil:

5 Likes

Good point. We ‘all’ express ourselves in different ways. Some people have an ability to come off quick witted and use CAPS, BOLD, and Italics to create an idea. Until one remarks directly to a source as to belittle/cause any type of agitation, it should not be taken as an insult/defamation… This is my opinion, anyway. Take care.

8 Likes

@hunter1916 I think you are here for the bore meat arn.t you ?

3 Likes

As long is it isn’t grizzle… lol

2 Likes

You just got feed them properly. Hopefully on your property!!!

3 Likes

Piss OFF you ain’t sorry you are Kieran

I am glad you created this thread. Now just TIE IT OFF :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

So why would you take OFFENCE ?:beer::beer::beer::beer, bongs(loud bell’s)

3 Likes

Laying one to rest is the only option after a well fed meal, for sure… :grinning:

5 Likes

@lonewolf just shove some pie and crown in @Turmeric1 direction and he will sit happily in his corner for awhile!

He is one of my favorite fellas to chat with…he makes me laugh!

As long as everyone realizes that humor does not always convey well in text then I think we are all good!

7 Likes

Was that Crown Royal ?

4 Likes

@Turmeric1 of course my friend, you are a man of sophistication, no cheap rot-gut for you! :+1:

6 Likes

I am glad to see you still going for it

3 Likes