M*CARBO Brotherhood

Not 2A Friendly Gun Store? WTF?

Coincidentally we were talking about this company on another thread recently.
A pretty good company to stay away from. Just like Black Rifle Coffee Co.

16 Likes

Reminds me of the guy that owns Leatherman. As it turns out, he was a big john kerry supporter. I refuse to ever own a Leatherman for this very reason.

13 Likes

The irony is baffling. Go woke, go broke.

11 Likes

What’s up with Black Rifle Coffee Co? I missed the boat on that one.

5 Likes

They even have commercials on YouTube now before/during videos.

2 Likes

This may shed some light for you. BRCC doesn’t support 2A

4 Likes

@Festus
Thanks for the info. That article is really slanted in its conclusions. I’m not sure if not having a connection to Kyle Rittenhouse means your anti 2A. But at least I know what the issue is now.

7 Likes

There was more to it than that, some their fault, some the media’s.
They did an interview with NYT and tried to “defend” themselves.
But instead, kinda called their own customers a bunch of racists.

5 Likes

Guns.com dropped the vax mandate. Still not spending my money there.

4 Likes

@ValorSolo

Oh well. Their coffee is too expensive anyway. And if 2A guys aren’t buying it, they won’t be around very long. Do they really think snowflakes are going to choose them over Starbucks?

8 Likes

I don’t drink anybody’s coffee. Never developed a taste for the stuff.
Same for Coke going woke, I don’t drink their stuff either.

If I had found a deal on GDC, I probably would have bought it, in the past.
But I don’t think they were ever a store to have a good deal on anything.

6 Likes

@ValorSolo

You’re not kidding. I was looking at GDC last night just for the hell of it. $770 for a Glock G27?! Used no less?! Think I’ll pass on that.

6 Likes

It’s not a surprise. It’s actually fairly common. Democrats are AWESOME gun salescritters and the manufacturers profit like mad men under a Dem admin. Same for ammo and “likely to ban” accessories.

7 Likes

Their coffee is actually worse than Starbucks. Waay over roasted. And costs more. The patriotic angle is all they had going for them. But I’m one of those French press only, fresh ground, snobs.

7 Likes

Same here. No coffee or soft drinks of any kind for me. Since I’m a kidney stone manufacturing machine my urologist also thought that was a good idea. Nothing but water and home made lemonade for me. Going in Thursday for another sonic blast to break up the current batch of stones. Last blast was 3 years ago.

4 Likes

I 'm not sure but it looks like they, as a corporation with share holders to mollify, went the safe, PC way out of the discussion. I wouldn’t totally trash them but I WOULD like to hear clear, honest testimonials, on video or in writing from all concerned about their personal 2a stance.

We were on vacation in Texas and stopped in Boerne to check out BRCC. While their merchandise was cool their coffee left a lot to be desired. As my wife has said before “we make a better cup of coffee at home than they do at Starbucks” or at BRCC for that matter…

2 Likes

AVG AdBlock will fix that bullshit. Works well on fascistbook, too!

2 Likes

They lost me when I ordered some of their coffee and a Tee-Shirt, I have bandanas 30 years old that are thicker material than their horrible coffee tee shirts.

3 Likes

I couldn’t say. I’ve never tried their coffee and don’t have any of their swag. I just thought it was interesting to see them doing 90 second advertisements on YouTube. I just find their whole deal kinda shady wanting to cash in on a hot topic the way the have been lately.

3 Likes