M*CARBO Brotherhood

New to the sub 2k

Thanks for the add. Wife got me a sub2k for Christmas. Added a red dot, hogue rubber, flashlight/red laser combo and magpul grip. Ordered MCarbo red dot mount, recoiless charging handle, recoil buffer and tube cover. Should all be here Monday. I’m excited.

11 Likes

Welcome to the “club”. Soon, you will be addicted to your new Mcarbo parts, and will be looking for more. Unless it’s already an M series. If not, you will be looking to upgrade all the internals. And it seems a little intimidating at first. But it’s not that bad. And once the internals are upgraded, this gun is a great little shooter.

9 Likes

Anybody have a recommendation for a butt extension for the Sub 2000 Gen 1. All I can are for Gen 2s.

7 Likes

Welcome to the brotherhood! You have probably learned as I did that thing is surprisingly accurate! Its probably one of my favorites right now and cant wait to upgrade the internals in mine! Enjoy!

7 Likes

Limited help on the extension, but KT lists one:

10 Likes

@Owendrew1963 Welcome to the Brotherhood. Don’t forget to go to the First Post Here: Introduce Yourself! thread and say Hi to everybody.

7 Likes

Def did that before I posted here :facepunch:t3::facepunch:t3::facepunch:t3:

6 Likes
2 Likes