M*CARBO Brotherhood

New Textured Rubber Adhesive Grips For SUB2000!

• KEL-TEC SUB-2000 Black Textured Rubber Grip Enhancement!
17 Likes

@ChrisNelson ohh very nice, I’ll need to pick one up! If I don’t put the back strap piece on would I still be able to take the sub apart?

6 Likes

We’ve done a lot of experimenting with this adhesive and it seems to hold up pretty well even when we take it off and stick it back on. We’ve taken it off and on up to three times with the same grip and it does a good job going back on and staying in place. I wouldn’t recommend removing it anymore than that. If you decided not to use the backstrap and cut the front down the seam you would never have to remove the grip to take the SUB apart.

9 Likes

Sweet man; thanks for the fast reply and the awesome products! You might not hear it enough, but y’all really do keep putting out some great products. Thanks again, enjoy your weekend.

7 Likes

@ChrisNelson Chris, how does the adhesive hold up with exposure to oil and cleaning solvent?

7 Likes

This is an EXCELLENT addition to your line of accessories!

I added one to my cart, and I’m just waiting for the scope mount to release so I can get both at the same time.

3 Likes

Hey there @smokintbird welcome to MCARBO Brotherhood! Wondering if you have a smokin T Bird, would you possibly pics in our Cars and Hot Rods thread?:+1:

2 Likes

Unfortunately not anymore… (hangs head in shame)

I sold the last one for a 4 door when my daughter was born, and haven’t picked up a replacement yet.

Had more than one over the years… '56, '78, '85, '88, and finally the '97, but the hot rod was actually the '85! Ford 400 on a 6 speed with pneumatic shifter made that thing a crazy fast ride… Had to modify EVERYTHING to get it in there.

6 Likes

Ahh the kids! They wreck the best laid plans don’t they?? Corvette becomes worthless as a stone with two in baby seats.

They finally earn their worth, however, with the production of grandchildren. Oh yes! Line’em up​:kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

4 Likes

@Boomchucker

IDK, JB… My 79’ Camaro with the 454 and bored to 605 CI. I raced ATCO NJ in the 80’s. I had sold that for a mini van in 1997. After ‘all’ of those years of being an ‘absent father’ when my family moved to Colorado Springs, CO. It seemed that all of that pain dissipated when my daughter graduated with a BS in Nursing last month… I am sure that I would ‘bury those dreams’ again if it were a grandchild (without flinching, for sure!) :+1:

4 Likes

At least you could fit 2 baby seats in the backseat of a 79 Camaro. Be a pain butt it could be done😆

5 Likes

@Boomchucker

No backseat needed! I could bolt both seats between the wheel well… 8.16 sec 1/4 @167MPH they would probably stay there ‘unbolted’ due to all those G’s? Big smiles!

5 Likes

When you said 85 with a 400-I was thinking “I know for a fact that they never did that!!” You confirmed it by your last statement!!!

Welcome to the forum

2 Likes

I ordered this option and should receive it soon. Looks like if you’re good with a matt knife or similar tool you could cut both the back strap and the grip (along the seam) and never have to remove the grip. Probably wouldn’t have to cut it until taking the Sub apart. Just a thought.

3 Likes

I am digging these. Will be on my list for purchase very soon!

3 Likes

They are worth every penny!

Got nice textured rubber without being so grippy as to catch on things.

I love the added grip I get…I feel much more secure reaching for another mag with these grips.

3 Likes