M*CARBO Brotherhood

New SUB2000 Trigger Job

I just finished installing the new trigger kit and stainless feed ramp.
Gun is new with only 1 magazine run through it.
The new trigger guard is impacting the grip making it hard to snap the gun back together. It will go, but takes a little more effort than before. Also lm having an issue with the magazine not locking into place, it seems the mag release is not snapping back all the way. If I push it very gently it snaps in and all is good. Did I do something wrong with my install?
Thanks in advance.
Woody
All Things SUB-2000!

Did u put together with mag in place to help line everything line up

No I missed that part on the video, I used a small punch to hold it place. The two half’s went right together with no problems.

I had same issue as you had to redo with mag in place helped a ton

I got it, slight miss alignment, working good.

I did the same putting my mag in as I put it back together and went very well

I finished my trigger job over the rainy weekend. Not many problems but had a little trouble making sure everything is aligned properly. Going to the range this week to test out my work. I will file a report after I return.

Finally bought a sub2000 g17. Been debating on waiting for the m-series but the price was right so I made the purchase. Now I’m excited to mod this thing out. Love tinkering with guns so this will be right up my alley.

I recently bought a S2K Gen2 G17 version. Even though I haven’t fired it yet, I’m totally in love with this carbine. I have made a couple of upgrades including the tube cover and the muzzle brake. I want to do a complete upgrade internally and externally but I want to take the ouch out of the order. I want to get everything I need and install it all at the same time so I only have to disassemble it once. Does anyone have an idea when there will be another 20% off deal for the Sub-2000 upgrade parts? It will be a big order and 20% off would be a huge help. Chris?

@Tech5,
Your guess is as good as any, but he usually does them along with national holidays. My bet would be the next one will be Memorial Day.

@Texprep,
Oh ok. Was hoping for a St. Patricks Day sale. Oh well.
Thanks.

@Tech5 Hey Jim. MCARBO Riflemen is usually good for a 10% discount. Plus you get free shipping on orders above $50. Hope this saves you a buck or two.:money_mouth_face: