New SUB2000 Buttstock Pad

You Guys asked for a Better SUB-2000 Buttstock Pad than what’s currently available and we’ve got one ready to release tomorrow! Stay tuned for the video release tomorrow afternoon!

26 Likes

I think this is a conspiracy. When I was a young man chasing women they’d say “you know you want it, but your just gonna have to wait”. Now I’m an old man and chasing aftermarket improvements for my firearms and you’re telling me the same thing.:wink:

13 Likes

If it’s as good as the rest of your upgrades you better have lots on hand, there’s going to be a lot of orders! This is one I have been hoping for.

8 Likes

Okay I’m not a suspense guy and I’m on the edge of my seat…:money_mouth_face:

5 Likes

Waiting impatiently :thinking:

4 Likes

Waiting with baited breath! :drooling_face:

4 Likes

@ChrisNelson please send out emails when its available to purchase.

2 Likes

Any videos yet? It’s a day later.

3 Likes

And the afternoon lol

5 Likes

I’m starting to get a twitch with anticipation I have the complete trigger and spring kit muzzle break and everything else sitting in my cart. I was ready to pull the trigger on it yesterday then buttstock pad was mentioned had to put the safety back on and stay calm

3 Likes

I think Chris has the buttstock and optics flip mount in his hand while singing the chorus to this song.

5 Likes

Ok, I looked it up to make sure I was posting it right…afternoon is from 12:01 PM to around 5:00 PM. It’s sad that I have nothing better to do on a Friday night than to sit here and wait for the video release of a butt stock pad.:grin:

8 Likes

Same here. I keep checking and nothing.

6 Likes
11 Likes
9 Likes

This was something I immediately noticed when I first shot the rifle. Thanks! The butt stock pad will be greatly received.

3 Likes

Now a cheek lift (weld) would be a great combo.

2 Likes

@ Yes Our Lives as we know It ! :smile: Then add AK time’ and it is not even close to Facebook Time.

1 Like

@ChrisNelson Gonna have to pass on this one because I use the shortest stock adjustment. I do like the design so I’ll wait till you come up with a modification for it.:pleading_face:

3 Likes

@Don68

To keep LOP to a minimal but still adding a pad you could use this product (Cheek-EEZ) and cut a piece to fit on end of stock. It sticks on (no hole drilling) and comes in 1/16", 1/8", 3/16" and 1/4" thick. It is made of a cushy Sorbothane material which is kinda like a neoprene (wet suit material). About $18-$25.

4 Likes