M*CARBO Brotherhood

New SUB-2000 Upgrade

Nailed it! @Don68 send us an email to help@mcarbo.com with your shipping address. We will mail you the first one today!

5 Likes

Glad to see the turn out here M*CARBO Brotherhood! You guys have asked for this one for some time…glad we finally have it ready to go! Will be a much needed improvement over the current pin. Happy to see the interest in all of the other great ideas thrown out here for the SUB2K. We base the production schedule around parts requested the most…This one was way up there! @Don68 Nailed It First! Email us your Shipping Info to help@mcarbo.com Will send you one today!

7 Likes

@ChrisNelson When will it be up for sale on site and what’s the price going to be?

4 Likes

Congrats!!! Let is know how it works out for you.

3 Likes

Free for those who have spent $500 or more on the website. lol. Just throwing it out there.

5 Likes

Congrats, TYVM Chris, have a good one!

3 Likes

I’d be happy with a 20% (or more) off coupon. My current cart is like $350 with a 10% off coupon. 20% off would close the deal for me, I’ll place order right now and maybe get a couple more things

1 Like

I have a M series Sub2000 on back order. Will the MCARBO upgrade include the new pin revision?

Yes Sir, if it hasn’t shipped yet…we will make sure to install one. You can call in to confirm as well. 727-223-1816. They are officially released now!

7 Likes
6 Likes

“Who’s the idiot that designed this?” :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: That was freakin’ hilarious Chris.

Thanks… ordered!

3 Likes

@TexasEskimo Haha… I figured someone would get a kick out of that!

3 Likes

Quick question… can I install this without the bench block? I may have missed that detail.

Ordered mine too plus a couple other things, thanks Chris! Been hoping for this since the first time i stripped it down.:beers::beers:

Dang shipping cost almost as much as the pin and I have at least 1 of everything else so nothing left to buy to get shipping included :neutral_face:

Ordered! Thanks to all at MCARBO for listening to our input.

2 Likes

I ordered mine already also. Been waiting on this.

KEL TEC SUB 2000 Integrated Tool-Less Locking Pin for Aftermarket SUB-2000 Charging Handles - MCARBO

Simple Flip up/ Flip down red dot adaptor for half the price that holds zero