M*CARBO Brotherhood

New SUB-2000 Upgrade

Be on the lookout for a New SUB-2000 Upgrade being released this week! Will ship you a free one now to the first person to guess what it is… Got until midnight tonight to get your answers in!

5 Likes

Hi Chris
My guess is a stock design change (ergonomic in nature).
Cheers,

1 Like

My guess would be a metal hinge…

3 Likes

@ChrisNelson A new charging handle spring with a locking pin attached.

6 Likes

intergated Extra mag holder

5 Likes

Adjustable new front site post.

3 Likes

It is going to be this:
Replacing the individual pin with an integrated pin/cap replacement that locates onto the recoil spring. This will require removing the factory cap on one end of the factory recoil spring.

The disassembly/installation process will be very similar to this for the AK-47 recoil spring. https://youtu.be/nh2k1A3Mm7k

3 Likes

Gold plated trigger? OK fine, can you make more than one guess? :grin:

2 Likes

New locking pin in charging handle

3 Likes

I would have guess locking pin for charging handle also, but you guys beat me to it. Bastards!

4 Likes

I’m in for new front sight!

3 Likes

A binary trigger. I know I won’t win but just wanted to put this on the radar.

5 Likes

As I posted on FB, new design for charging handle locking pin, probably integrated with the spring. This will make cleaning SO much easier!!

3 Likes

Maybe it could be improved if the locking pin was in the center of the notch instead of on the top end. I’d think that would make it a lot easier to insert. Having the pin on the end of the recoil spring is a good idea too.

2 Likes

@ChrisNelson Magwell Flare or Extra Mag Holder.

1 Like

New handguard would be nice. You have done just about everything I’ve thought of so far. Keltec carries the heavy weight bolt which was only other thing I was looking for. Guess I’ll wait a little longer before ordering everything.

2 Likes

It’s The New Platform in 22 T.C.M !! :laughing: Thanks Chris for Listening to the Brotherhood As Always to Our Suggestions.! :+1: :+1:

1 Like

New butt stock or metal buffer/latch. Just throwing guesses out now

1 Like

my guess is a flip up front sight. or a new stock would be nice haha

1 Like

An acceptable snap on buttstock pad?
Or i’d also accept

1 Like