M*CARBO Brotherhood

New SUB-2000 Performance Trigger Bars

New SUB-2000 Performance Trigger Bars are here!!! Will send the link this afternoon!

19 Likes

And Discourse App beats young @Omnivious to the pre-announcement.

Thanks Chris.

3 Likes

LMAO, can’t wait, no seriously, can’t wait, I’m tweaking out on some mcarbo products :crazy_face:
maybe it’s just the fumes from the gun cleaning products…

3 Likes

Sweeeet can’t wait I was planning on buying More parts a week or so ago till I saw the new trigger bar coming today so I figured I’d wait, just wish I had seen it before I installed my pro trigger kit. Oh well, so excited!!

4 Likes

Ready and waiting.
send it

3 Likes

Standing by. Barely.

2 Likes

If friends didn’t know how anxious I am for the trigger bar and folding sight mount, they’d think I have to pee, causeI hopping back and forth from one leg to the other!:grimacing:

4 Likes

Haha! What’s fun here is we’re all panting and breathless on the ragged front edge of new stuff coming out. I followed all the guys’ testing and reports, built up a good interest in this, increased my understanding, bought all the other parts, and now it’s like Christmas! Great day!!

10 Likes

I’m beginning to think my wife and Chris are conspiring against me. She’s always telling me, “Like what you see? Well, you can’t have it yet!” Now Chris is saying the same thing for a gun part.

9 Likes

Now that crap is funny.

3 Likes

You guys always get first dibs in the forum!

Here’s the hidden link to the New SUB-2000 Performance Trigger Bar!

14 Likes

Woohoo got my order in just now!

3 Likes

Mine is ordered
Thanks

3 Likes

Can’t wait to crack in to the s2k again and install the TB, I’m going shooting tomorrow so I can have a baseline comparison.

2 Likes

Order has been placed! Can’t wait to get it in! Thank you!

3 Likes

K … so … It is officially time for me to start polishing the feed ramp. And thanks!

5 Likes

@ChrisNelson
Dude! Stop making me buy parts and opening this damn gun up!

5 Likes

Just when I thought I wouldn’t be cracking open my s2k again…

5 Likes

Right?!?! I put a hogue grip on mine so I hate opening it

7 Likes