New shooting season 2022/2023

@jeffing65 OUR NEW SHOOTING SEASON IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER 1/SEPT/ 22 TO 28/FEB/23
I PUT NEW SCOPES ON RIFLES AND ZEROED THEM IN YESTERDAY ALL READY TO GO I BE AIMING FOR 17 TO 20 THIS SEASON AND HOPEFULLY THERE WILL BE A FEW BUCKS IN THAT NUMBER

9 Likes

Best of luck this season.

Wondering, did you ever get your 597 running?

5 Likes

no there was problem inside the barrel so i got it destroyed wasent worth the hasstle to try get new barrel

3 Likes

Sorry to hear that.

5 Likes

@Festus WELL I STILL HAVE MY 270,243 AND 12 GAUGE ,

5 Likes

@hunter1916
I’m sorry to hear that too.
On the bright side the 270 and 243 are both outstanding calibers to have in the shooting lineup.

I have to admit I miss my 243.

5 Likes

@jeffing65 THE 243 IS A GREAT ALL ROUND GUN LITTLE OR NO RECOIL AND EVEN WITH THE SUPPRESSER ON IT ITS LIGHTER THAN THE 270 BUT I LIKE THE 270 JUST AS MUCH

5 Likes

@jeffing65 @Festus WELL TODAYS THE DAY OUR SHOOTING SEASON STARTS TODAY 6 MONTHS OF BLISS AND FRAUSTRATION :smiley: :unamused: :grimacing: :frowning_face: :triumph: :rage: :smile: :smile: :deer: :deer: :deer: I BE OUT TONIGHT FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS AND TOMORROW MORNING FOR A FEW AND I BE OUT THERE EVERY CHANCE I GET THE BEAUTY OF LIVING IN THE MIDDLE OF YOUR LETTS

6 Likes

@hunter1916
The short-range weapon season down here on the river opened the 30th. Rifle doesn’t open for a while yet.

5 Likes

@hunter1916 best of luck this season. :deer:

4 Likes

Good luck with the hunt, Kieran. Time alone in the woods is good therapy.

Frustration with your German mistress? :grinning:

3 Likes

@chilipepper @Festus THANKS GUYS AND I KNOW MY SPELLING NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED :thinking:

3 Likes

I was giving you credit for inventing a new word! :rofl:

3 Likes

Fräustration. :+1:

2 Likes