M*CARBO Brotherhood

New Moderator(s) & Forum Updates/Rules PLEASE READ!

Wedge, I am just a member of the forum. I don’t have the time I used to have. That is why I stepped down. You guys keep up the good work.

4 Likes

Well you definitely set the tone right around here, very little awry. I have not had to use my awesome powers of Moderation (except upon myself😬) nor ever once uttered the immortal words: ‘Danger Will Robinson’.

The membership has behaved wonderfully👍

3 Likes

I know and that was posted well over a month ago when you said you were stepping down as Admin and didn’t know you intended to give up the reins entirely. LOL

2 Likes

@ChrisNelson I know that I have only been part of the Brotherhood for a few days now but in this short amount of time, I just wanted to let you know how much I have enjoyed the site. Not only has it been a very informative experience through very knowledgeable members but a way to exercise my own creative juices by challenging my thought process of function and designs of weaponry. It also allows people with common interest to share commoradory in improving the 2nd Amendment Rights ideology. I am also learning about some great people and making friends. For most people, finding friendships are difficult due to challenging trust issues. The site is a constant reminder to ‘hang back’ and be ‘patient’ as it can only come in time (gaining site level/clearances.) What personal growth learning tool can be better? Many thanks for the invite and ‘welcome to the community’ by all. :pray:

8 Likes

easy on the swearing please boys. I get it but at least try and type s$&t or some derivative instead of the actual cuss. I’ve seen a bunch of it lately and don’t wanna see this place turn into a sewer. Carry on.

10 Likes

Brotherhood a few things please. If you are responding to someone please use the @ symbol plus their name (example: @kona ) to tag the person you’re responding to. You can also highlight certain text and use the quote feature. Things can get confusing when you don’t refer to who you are speaking to.

I know it’s easy to get off topic but please don’t go too far in the weeds either. If your post doesn’t fit in a certain thread or you feel it’s robust enough to warrant its own discussion in a separate thread then please create a new thread instead. Make sure you use the search feature first to see if it has its own thread already.

That is all. Carry on.

16 Likes

Yes! And remember to use Search function at top. Search is your friend👍

12 Likes

Congrats Kona, all the best bro!!

1 Like

@Kona but i jus love bein in the weeds brother! do some of my prettiest work there…:smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

2 Likes

A friendly reminder boys. Please try to stay on topic and leave the politics at the door. I know it’s incredibly hard not to discuss certain things given the climate of gun rights and other hot topic issues but please try to refrain. Thanks and carry on!

9 Likes

@Kona politicians tend to stick there noses into everything so its hard to avoid sometimes

6 Likes

Greetings Brotherhood! There is an influx of new users recently and with that being said, please acclimate yourselves to the rules of the forum. If you spend a few minutes around the forum you’ll happily find this place to be unique and special in regards to other forums around the internet. Everyone here is friendly and helpful and it truly feels like a Brotherhood. The moderators and longtime members fully intend to keep it that way. We have a zero tolerance policy for negativity, ad hominem attacks, or any other behavior that is detrimental to the Brotherhood. Please follow the rules and enjoy your time here! Carry on.

19 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: First Post Here: Introduce Yourself!

Oh darn, rules! I knew there was a catch… lol Thanks, and am glad they are in place.

10 Likes

New member here so I read the Official Forum Rules Bylaws:.
Had to laugh out loud when I saw #2.

10 Likes

welcome to the forum anthony ,rules are made to be followed also broken :imp::grin: @Captainjack88

7 Likes

Gentlemen,

Our moderator @boomchucker has done an outstanding job helping the forum. He’s stepping down and passing the torch to @jeffing65

Please welcome new moderator @jeffing65

13 Likes

@Boomchucker Thank you for your work on the forum JB. I hope you continue to stay around and not disappear.:cry:

10 Likes

@jeffing65 Welcome to our newest boss. I’m sure you will do a fine job as moderator Jeff.:smiley:

10 Likes