M*CARBO Brotherhood

New M*CARBO SUB2000 Stainless Steel Hammer Bushing

19 Likes

Damnit damnit damnit! More internal parts!!! NNNOOOOOO!!! DAMN U CHRIS

17 Likes

I second that. LOL…
But hey we get to clean it ans mine definitely has more then 1000 rounds since i opened it

11 Likes

and to think I thought I was almost finished upgrading my S2K’s.

9 Likes

I just put mine back together…

10 Likes

Glad I have not bought my Trigger Bundle Pack yet. Hope they add them to the bundle packs soon!

8 Likes

I’m ready to split the grips and change out that hammer bushing. It’s definitely an improvement.:+1:

10 Likes

Cool. I’m sure it’ll be part of future M-Series models, one of which I will be acquiring soon😄

9 Likes

I guess I’m not done yet.

10 Likes

Thanks Chris for always finding new improvements for our S2k’s.
I’ll be getting one. It’ll be awhile before I open her back up, though.

10 Likes

On another note, I WAS thinking about trying the flat trigger out anyway…maybe this is just fate.

6 Likes

let me ask the stupid question, since they are still a few metric tons of em out there. do these fit the Gen 1 SUB 2000 as well?:crazy_face::smiling_imp:

8 Likes

@GOBLIN Found an owners manual online for the gen1. The hammer bushing and hammer axis are the same part numbers as the gen2.

9 Likes

Great! I have all the other internal parts ready to be installed. As soon as the bushing is released I’ll be bringing my S2K to MCarbo in Clearwater for installation. Thanks Chris!

8 Likes

Continuing the discussion from New M*CARBO SUB2000 Stainless Steel Hammer Bushing:

Great new product. It would go really well with metal ( cast or machined) pistol grips. The polymer grip halves are now the weakest link. Then the sub would be truly bullet proof pun intended.

7 Likes

I hope it’s available if there is a 4th of July sale.:smiley:

8 Likes

now i can go ahead and order the buttpad, soon as the hammer bushing hits the street…
after that I will order the complete package for the gen 2. and do a 1 and done tear down on it.
at least till the 80% kit comes out…:smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

9 Likes

@GOBLIN

Buck, are you not telling me something??? :innocent:

6 Likes

@lonewolf I think @GOBLIN is just planting seeds in the hopes something will grow. He’s a modern day Johnny Appleseed, only with firearm ideas… :wink:

7 Likes

@chilipepper

Whatever he is ‘feeding me,’ it is very ADDICTIVE??? :grin:

5 Likes