M*CARBO Brotherhood

New M*CARBO SUB-2000 Bundle Ideas?

I like @Wedge idea of a tier bundle discount concept.

2 Likes

So what about it Chris any bundle discount s

1 Like

I would have loved it if you had an ultimate package.

• KEL-TEC SUB-2000 Pro Performance Trigger Job Bundle
• KEL-TEC SUB-2000 Rear Tactical Folding Sights Peep/Notched
• KEL-TEC SUB-2000 Bolt Tube Cover
• KEL-TEC SUB-2000 Recoilless Charging Handle
• KEL-TEC SUB-2000 Stainless Steel Feed Ramp - Polished
• KEL-TEC SUB-2000 Recoil Buffer
• KEL-TEC SUB-2000 Glock Extended Magazine Release

I ended up buying almost every upgrade separately and it would have been great to had one package.

Also Chris’s instructional video is awesome, it goes through installing everything perfectly. I am not someone who would have taken apart my firearm to this level but the video made the work very simple and easy. it took me a little longer but the time was well invested. Everyone from my gun club who has the Sub2000 is dying to try my upgraded version.

6 Likes

How about just do a bundle of the month put together each month by the Mcarbo team for a discounted price

3 Likes

Well with Chris Mia will have to ask him about it

1 Like

Hey chris any ideas for s2k bundle packages or ideas

1 Like

@ChrisNelson, I bought the pro bundle with feed ramp, I’d say wait for the trigger bar and make a new bundle called “s2k internals upgrade bundle” or something, when I placed my order, I forgot the feed ramp and had to call to add it the next day… I think it would be nice for the noobs to have a 1 click complete internals upgrade bundle.

5 Likes

Not sure if this is still open to discussion or not. But what about a competition bundle? I’ve ordered most of my parts separately aside from the trigger bundle. I’ve ordered 2 of each of what I use. With pcc being the fastest growing divisions it would be beneficial to newer shooters that don’t quite know what they need. Just reading through and saw this so I thought I’d offer my thought.

7 Likes