M*CARBO Brotherhood

New M*CARBO SUB-2000 Bundle Ideas?

I just responded to a You Tube comment that follows. I said it was a good idea to change up the bundles and figured this would be a good place for suggestions.

Could you allow customers to build a package for their Sub’s? Such as I’d like to fix up my Sub with your products, but I’d like to get a little bit of a discount with buying multiple items.

I’d like your trigger kit, feed ramp, heavy bolt handle, extended mag release, sights, etc. But the items are in one of your kits with stuff I don’t want, but other items are separate.

If I could build a kit, and get a bit of a discount, I’d be more able to afford what I want to do with my Sub.

We don’t have the capability on the website to allow a build-a-bundle option but we would certainly like to revamp the bundles. Especially now that the feed ramp is a must have internal part and the new trigger bar on the way will be another one.

Any thoughts on how to create/organize the new bundles?

3 Likes

Maybe instead of bundles, make the discount(s) tier based depending on the amount of the order? Like a small discount when you hit $50, more when you hit $100, etc. That way they can order (bundle) whatever they want and still get a discount.

4 Likes

I think four (six) bundles should cover nicely:

Whole Shooting Match (9 & 40) - everything Sub2k (muzzle brake makes this 2 bundles
Beast Tamer - trigger guard, rear sight, bolt tube cover and bolt buffer
Precision Booster - the trigger bits
Competitive Edge (9 & 40) - muzzle brake, mag release and feed ramp bits

I think you would increase users that opt for the shooting match if you bundle in this fashion. Anyone selecting the booster, the tamer or the edge gets a clear understanding of what they are leaving on the table this way.

Since I have your attention for a quick second - I think you should consider outfitting S2ks in-house. I know the G3 is rumored, and I’d bet you know the true story. If they are in fact in development - you will miss an opportunity if you don’t negotiate to buy up 10% of production so that you can offer an MCarbo Edition. Better even - get Kel Tec to offer it in their catalog. Wilson Combat touches Berettas like this; Larry Vickers does Glocks; Wiley Clapp consults for Talo; AMG for Mercedes; Dinan for BMW etc. I think you would do well as a Factory Tuner with this platform.

Edited to add: But if development continues on this platform, I’d like a subscription that puts me at the head of the line. I’m thinking of it like a subscription to MCarbo.

7 Likes

The G3 isn’t just a rumor. People were discussing their G2 collars coming loose on facebook and a Kel-Tec employee slipped up and mentioned that the G3 will have the receiver collar threaded on again like it was on the G1 instead of being glued in place.

6 Likes

It’d be nice if the G3 was a stock MCARBO with some additional touches such as the collar. Offer in 10 or 45 and I’m there mannnn!

4 Likes

I think adding the trigger bar and possibly the feed ramp To the pr performance bundle and knocking a few more dollars off would be a great idea. It would be nice to buy every internal,part,possible,with one click, or add an ultimate bundle that includes every sub 2000 part currently made for people just now finding mcarbo wanting to get everything at one time.

3 Likes

@ChrisNelson Well that’s just wonderful, after I already purchased every M*CARBO part piece by piece for my Sub-2000 I see this! Ha Ha He He…I’m just kidding, put the money towards R&D. :v:

2 Likes

A complete SUB 2000 armorer’s bundle would be an option to consider, it would contain all your specialized tools, glue, lube, etc to completely disassembly/reassembly, clean and maintain. You may even include a DVD with complete disassembly/reassembly instruction along with indentifying some of the most common problems and troubleshooting. This would be really helpful for people wanting to convert a multi mag version to a Glock version or vice-versa; you could even include instruction for how to do this on the DVD.

3 Likes

@HaveGun2 Whats a DVD? :grinning:

3 Likes

The bundles are fine the way you have them. You may want to have one that includes everything, “The Whole Enchilada” bundle! Of course that price would change as new items are added. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah same here but it was all worth it.

2 Likes

Not sure if you are pulling my leg. DVD stands for Digital Versatile Disc; kind of old school now days with the internet, but you can store videos on them and play it on your computer or your TV with a DVD player. It’s what you get when you rent a movie from the video store, once again kind of old school, most people now days download videos from the internet or watch youtube.

@HaveGun2 what’s a video store? :smile:

4 Likes

I guess I am really showing my age now, a video store is just a local store where you can rent of buy movies or games on a DVD or other media. There are still some open near me like Blockbuster and Family Video. They are not as popular now with all the things you can download or watch live on the internet.

@HaveGun2 just messing with you my dude haha

4 Likes

@HaveGun2 I was surely joking.

3 Likes

I kind of figured you were joking, but you never know, some of the millennial’s I have spoken with would not know these terms.

3 Likes

I actually miss picking up a pizza and hitting the local Blockbuster on Friday nights with the then current girlfriend of the day to get a couple of movies for the weekend. Now it’s stay home and “Netflix and chill”.

3 Likes

@HaveGun2 I have some ammo older than these Millennial’s.

1 Like

Still a good idea to come up with a discount bundle

1 Like