New M*CARBO hats

They look like a trucker’s hat.
Does that mean I have to wear cowboy boots (and a Carhart jacket) when I wear it so I’ll look like a trucker?
Or can I still wear my chartreuse and puce spandex pants with it? I could get Multi-Cam camo spandex pants so it will be “match-matchy”.

Decisions, decisions.

12 Likes

All I want is a damn velcro patch. Not this. I got more than enough hats.

9 Likes

I’m sure your outfit will be the envy of all the guys at the range.

7 Likes

Let’s try and summons our fearless leader…

@ChrisNelson Could you design and order some cool hook M*CARBO morale patches? We would then be paying you… to market for you. Marketing should be a profit center… not viewed as an expense. IMHO.

8 Likes

And who are you trying to hypnotize with those pants of yours?

Seriously though, some hook back Mcarbo patches would totally sweet!

5 Likes

You guys want it!? We will make it. Patches on the way then. We’ve kicked around the idea before. It’s long overdue.

13 Likes

9 Likes

Once again, I am not going to ask what search term you used to find that image. That’s between you and what ever happened in your childhood. :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

If/when these become available, I’m in!

5 Likes

9 Likes

One of the first things I taught my boys… “the answer is always no when you don’t ask”.

10 Likes

Just so you guys know this was my idea first. My original post for said patches was in April of 2019. I checked. Lol. It is long overdue, but I can’t wait.

9 Likes

Dung you “brazen stallion” you FOUND my pants! LMAO
(That raises some questions about you, ya know. ;o)

5 Likes

Thatoneguy,
After watching the girl vid for 30 minutes I had to take a break ‘cause I got kinda dizzy. Then my wife said that my being dizzy was my "normal state’.

4 Likes

I’m always ready to help a brother in need. Even if he wears chartreuse or puce spandex. I don’t judge.

My ex was in the high fashion biz. We drifted apart because neither my uptown girl or her Upper West Side friends ever wanted to talk about guns. Go figure.

5 Likes

No patent… no proof. I gots two…

“I am so smart… smrt”.

• Homer Simpson
5 Likes

I didnt see hats on the site, where are they filed at?
And since @ChrisNelson has been released from the diaper duties, i suppose i will request that my hat be fitted size 7.5 and embroidered please to match my morale patch :grin:

6 Likes

Folks like you are the reason we are not allowed to have nice things.

7 Likes

Tex, I’m like you. I’m so damned smart sometimes I make myself sick.
Eric.

4 Likes

:thinking: probably not, but id like a judgement on that one. My lawyer will be in contact sir…
MV5BMTcyODc5NTIzNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMTUzNTA3.V1

5 Likes