M*CARBO Brotherhood

New Logo Revisions

We’re making a newer variation of the M*CARBO logo…curious to hear your feedback on changes we should make. Something is missing or needs adjusting. Thoughts?

4 Likes

I’m thinking a mix of these will help

5 Likes

@ChrisNelson I like number 2 better because it show the carbine more than the helmet. The name is Military Carbine Brotherhood so the logo should reflect the carbine as one of the main elements.

6 Likes

Off the top, I like the first one. Raise the rifles so you can see the eye slots on the Spartan helmet. Add muzzle brakes, the two finger charging handle (more identifiable MCARBO part) and maybe even represent the new optic mount on the guns, even if you have to blur the details.

Just my two percents worth😊

7 Likes

I agree that the MCARBO parts should be added. Good Idea Boomchucker.

5 Likes

@Boomchucker and @godallmighty very good points. I agree. Let me know what else. This is the time for changing around the look. I’ll post the next Rev with changes once made.

6 Likes

If you were to blend the RW&B into the helmet you lose the military edge of your current OD, gray and black. Also reminiscent of Captain America and biker helmets. But you could fade/weather the colors in to imply Modern American Spartan.

5 Likes

Cross the rifles under the helmet like skull and crossbones?

7 Likes

That’d work too. I can see where the graphic artist is trying center up the artwork. They’re all good elements, I don’t think they necessarily have to be centered. Look forward to more development :+1:

3 Likes

How about this idea? Have the two Sub2K in partially folded mode to show the helmet in full but also show the main reason we all bought the Sub2K. I like the flag tied in with the helmet and if you put the guns in front of the helmet you really have no reason to even have a helmet. NO logo ever would put anything in front of the helmet, think jolly roger. :wink:

If you put the Sub2k’s at a 45 degree bend on each side you get the same visual effect and show the key functionality. I also agree that some M*Carbo parts should be installed on the guns, it is a no brainer!

5 Likes

I like #1 better.
@Boomchucker I agree the helmet looks far better with eyes visible.
I like the helmet in R,W&B. What about “Mcarbo” blended in across the forehead, with subtle, semi-transparent ghost letters.
Or blend into the red and white stripes an M on the right side (left to the observer) and a C on the left side of the face shield. MC for military carbine, or mcarbo.
I also like the weathered out look.
something that when you see it, you not only understand what it means, but it makes you feel the service and sacrifice paid, that insures its continued existence.

3 Likes

From a design perspective if the helmet is the centerpiece of the logo then it should be front and center with the subs behind it. It’s simple aesthetics. If the subs are to be the showpiece of the logo then they should cross under the helmet where both the helmet and subs can still be visible. It looks very strange to cross the subs over top of the helmet.

10 Likes

Helmet goes in front of the S2Ks for sure. I love the American flag version, but how is that going to look when printed very small and/or in B&W?

4 Likes

The new logo gets to go on next seasons shooting jersey!

5 Likes

Do they both have to be subs? Could one be a ksg

4 Likes

My comment follows @Matt’s. Do you think a logo with a pair of Sub2ks is going to pigeonhole the co? I’ve got M*Carbo performance upgrades in 4 (soon to be 5) rifles - only one of 5 is a Sub 2000.

Is it possible to have multiple versions of the logo? E.g
crossed Subs for the Sub 2k and Crossed Marlins and Crossed ARs and … maybe crossed springs.

5 Likes

@BiteYaHard, or just standing vertically, folded beside the helmet

2 Likes

What should we add or subtract from here?

12 Likes

@ChrisNelson that’s my jam!

4 Likes

@ChrisNelson For some reason I can’t explain , the red white and blue helmet just doesn’t look right. Maybe some kind of red white and blue background and a more plain helmet. I don’t think the helmet should be the thing that draws most of the attention . The subs look awesome.

4 Likes