M*CARBO Brotherhood

New KEL-TEC KSG Choke Adapter

Allows you to use a Choke on your KSG or New KS7 Shotgun!

13 Likes

I have no likes left currently, but i really like that option on the KSG. that could be the tipping point for getting one this year…

3 Likes

@ChrisNelson Wanted to bump this topic up for the current KSG choke adaptor contest. I am assuming from the pictures above the adaptor takes the older original Remington Rem Choke (870, 1100, 11-87, etc.) and not the newer ProBore Choke (Versa Max, introduced 2010).

4 Likes

anyone know what size and pitch tread is on the KSG choke adapter??? inquirin :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp: minds need to know…

2 Likes

I would love to purchase the bayonet spikes and extension bundle for my KSG, and of course a breacher barrel as well. Are you ever going to have the bayonet spikes and extension bundle in stock again? Anxioiusly waiting . . .

2 Likes

@GOBLIN really Buck, really?

1 Like

:smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I knew breacher would fire yer butt up…:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
stickpoke

1 Like

@GOBLIN Buck I just want you to know that I am cussin and cursing you with great enthusiasm and vigor! :triumph:

LOL

1 Like

stickpoke
its ok brother, wouldnt be normal if a Marine didnt cuss at me every once in a while…:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I’ve had my KSG for a few years now and I’m overdue for some upgrades. Researching the use of slugs through a screw-in choke hasn’t yielded a definitive answer so I’m asking here. I’d hate to switch to the slug tube and get an unwelcome surprise. What are the do’s and don’ts of running chokes on the KSG especially regarding slugs. Can my old 4 point barrel nut be upgraded to the 6 point?