New KEL-TEC KSG Choke Adapter

Allows you to use a Choke on your KSG or New KS7 Shotgun!

13 Likes

I have no likes left currently, but i really like that option on the KSG. that could be the tipping point for getting one this year…

3 Likes

@ChrisNelson Wanted to bump this topic up for the current KSG choke adaptor contest. I am assuming from the pictures above the adaptor takes the older original Remington Rem Choke (870, 1100, 11-87, etc.) and not the newer ProBore Choke (Versa Max, introduced 2010).

4 Likes

anyone know what size and pitch tread is on the KSG choke adapter??? inquirin :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp: minds need to know…

2 Likes

I would love to purchase the bayonet spikes and extension bundle for my KSG, and of course a breacher barrel as well. Are you ever going to have the bayonet spikes and extension bundle in stock again? Anxioiusly waiting . . .

2 Likes

@GOBLIN really Buck, really?

1 Like

:smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I knew breacher would fire yer butt up…:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
stickpoke

1 Like

@GOBLIN Buck I just want you to know that I am cussin and cursing you with great enthusiasm and vigor! :triumph:

LOL

1 Like

stickpoke
its ok brother, wouldnt be normal if a Marine didnt cuss at me every once in a while…:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like