M*CARBO Brotherhood

New Ideas For M*CARBO

I thought I would start a thread for us to list other things we would like to see MCARBO start working on. I would personally like to see them make a threaded barrel for the Taurus PT111 G2/G2C.

3 Likes

large loop lever (John Wayne/Chuck Conners rifleman style)for a PW-87 Norinco shotgun…:smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

3 Likes

I would love to see any Steyr pistol parts (weight for the front) and spring kits.
Also an M*CARBO bench mat would be awesome for installing all my new trigger kits!

7 Likes

I have just created a new account to post this. You are my new favorite company. I love your commitment and quality of your products. I would love to see all your new Ruger PC carbine parts come in different anodized colors.

You could also jump on the Mossberg Shockwave band wagon and make some parts for it. Maybe an aluminium raptor birds-head grip.

8 Likes

@YankeeDiver Welcome to the Brotherhood. Don’t forget to go to the First Post Here: Introduce Yourself! thread and say Hi to everybody.

5 Likes

@YankeeDiver Welcome aboard.

6 Likes

@YankeeDiver

Welcome, brother!

6 Likes

Some butt plate shims for Marlin rimfires would be nice.

4 Likes

Trigger upgrade for M1 Carbine,military surplus and universal…:smiling_imp:

5 Likes

@YankeeDiver Welcome to the Brotherhood and The Wild Bunch’

3 Likes

I just ordered the trigger spring kit for my Ruger LC9. Watching the install vid, @ChrisNelson asked if we’d like a better guide rod, Hell yes! And a better trigger too. And as @tcw94 mentioned,

4 Likes

@tcw94 Great Idea’ Would Really Help on the Flying Safety Springs and Plugs From Hell and Back’ So that’s what it looked liked before it Took Off.

2 Likes

An adjustable bipod for the SUB2000 would be nice… an engineering nightmare, but nice. Go ahead M*CARBO just put it in my cart when it’s ready.

1 Like

How is your idea different than attaching an adjustable bipod to the lower picatinny rail?

1 Like

Can’t locate one that folds back neatly against the left and right forend. Any suggestions?

I had this one in my Amazon wish list. Will it meet your needs? I also have the same one with shorter legs from Amazon in the wish list so do peek around.

If this is your jam … consider the flex in that forend. Chris shows and discusses it in his recent muzzle brake video. It is loosey-goosey-flexy. I would add the stabilizing braces from Performance Services to suree up the forend and keep the added stresses from misaligning your sights.

This one would be my jam but … run a light/laser in the position where it should mount. It doesn’t have the adjustability you requested , but it is lightweight, it hugs, it integrates a hand stop as well as a barricade brace. The barricade brace is the reason I keep it on my radar.

4 Likes

Awesome! Thank you. I have both the 8-11.8" and the 5.7-8" in my cart. The smaller may be better as to not interfere with my MCARBO Optic Mount. I can always buy both and return one. Do you have a URL for the Performance Services stabilizing brace. Google gave me a million results.
I really appreciate your time my friend!

1 Like

http://www.performanceservicesmachining.com/kel-tec-sub-2000-products/kel-tec-sub-2000-handguard-stabilizer/

4 Likes

Perfect, except for the last three words in the description… “Out of Stock”. I’ll keep checking back on the site.
Once again… much appreciated. :+1:

3 Likes

Fiber optic front sight with wings. For Ruger PCcarbine.

Also mag adapters and stronger ejectors.

1 Like