M*CARBO Brotherhood

New Guns For 2021

dimmer

12 Likes

first car, 47 chevy sedan, rollback. starter button on floor, 3 speed manual vacume shift transmission, painted british racing green, straight six, full moon hubcaps, paid 50$ for the car,and 50$ for a engine out of bud Halls Junkyard. damn car is still running around Swananona NC. wish she was still mine…

7 Likes

First car 47 dodge coupe,same starter, 3 speed/fluid drive transmission,straight six,Painted a Puke Brown,Spinner Wheel Covers, A Trunk from Hell that would Hold (2) Fox Endro Carts and fuel and tires etc. Or Sneak Seven Kids in it to get into the drive in Cheap, I Named it the Gutless Wonder,

6 Likes

I learned how to drive on my dad’s 1962 Ford Falcon station wagon with 3 speed on the column & manual choke.It was tricky to start without flooding.

5 Likes

66 Buick Skylark convertible with 20,000 miles on it. Was sitting in a lady’s garage for 10 years after her husband died. Painted her house for it and had to replace the top, but that car was a chick magnet and paid for itself many many times over.

7 Likes

The worst thing about that convertible was having to replace the door lock buttons. Chicks wanted to jump over the doors to get in instead of open them and broke the buttons off. I always bought cheap plastic ones so they would break instead of gouge tender skin. :crazy_face:

9 Likes

To get back on subject here, not that old cars aren’t fun. But that Walther PDP looks slick. Newly launched in February 2021. But me likee.

10 Likes

when someone actually see’s a Keltec P50 for sale on the market, make sure you let a brother know…

7 Likes

Speaking of new guns-folks are buying everything they can get their hands on:

6 Likes
10 Likes

Hurry… only 499 left now. Lol.

2 Likes

Not new for 2021, but available today, [for now]…Ruger 22 Charger

4 Likes

Meet my little friend… my Ruger Charger 10/22 with a few mods. And… it’s still classified as a pistol. Really.

5 Likes

Ruger MAX-9

11 Likes

Been looking at these. By far the best features for the money.

4 Likes

The G3 and G3c TORO are a bit interesting to me.

6 Likes

I like my G2c but I would like it even more if it was a single stack like my two Walther PPS’s

5 Likes

serial number 2020CFM001 I would do very evil things to this .like shoot it…but alas…
https://www.gunbroker.com/item/894968608

8 Likes

I was the starting bid hoping no one else would see it being auctioned off…

6 Likes

Kel Tec sent a notification this morning:

9 Likes