M*CARBO Brotherhood

New Guns For 2021

Drop some guns you’re excited for this year. Keltec P50, Taurus TX22 Competition, and the Arex Defense Delta Gen 2 L peak my interest. Not sure if I’ll pick up any of them, but I’ll be following them closely.

14 Likes

Theres nothing practical about the keltec p50 but i can see alot of fun shooting. That is if ammo becomes more available and reasonable. First time i seen it i wanted one but right now it would be a waste of money for somethibg that would just be setting in the safe. But look at that girl she would be a fun gun in a better time. Im going backwards for 2021 and wanting to get into more of the single action and lever guns.

8 Likes

At MSRP of $995.00 I’ll wait to see if it drops in price before taking the plunge…

Truth be told, that would be the most expensive gun I would have purchased…

8 Likes

Sub 2000 CQB.

5 Likes

I called a while back, before the Arex Delta gen 2 was out and recommended to the nice lady at customer service you guys make some stuff for the growing popularity of the Arex Delta. Since there is not yet an aftermarket trigger or drop in kit etc you guys have the ability to either smooth the action, possibly change some springs and really get the most out of the Delta Gen 2 trigger. Hope this finds you well feel free to reach out to me for testing!

Astounding performance using Mcarbo kits for my P365 micro,P365 XL and my P07 hands down made me turn down the Cajun gun works. Love what you guys do and I’m in the local Bay Area just south of Clearwater in Palmetto! Take care, love what you’re doing for the gun industry.

7 Likes

@Partsed
I doubt that is the most you have ever spent on a gun. My wife picked up her sub2k (I recommended it) for $400. By the time I am done I will have that much more into it. I went a little pricey on the compensator, but it was exactly what I wanted and I looked around for a long time. Otherwise it’s just heavy bolt, live saver, bolt tube cover, extra mags, butt stock pad and aluminum trigger and guard (I am waiting to install until I do the feed ramp, new pins and springs). Another $250 on optics and it doesn’t take long to get to $1000 gun.

6 Likes

All in… my S2K was $1,767. Daddy always said: “Money is just that green $hit when you are having fun.”

5 Likes

“fun tickets”.
Awhile back I put in an order for a piece and when I did, I was going back and forth on spending that kind of money. My wife said “look, you do a great job of handling things. You don’t ask for very much at all and are quite content no matter what. Order it. It’s something you love to do and life has to have a little fun.”
She is right. I don’t ride motorcycles anymore, my back can’t handle it. Kids are grown. Sold the boat a couple of years ago because I never used it. In business, they call it entertainment business expenses. Well, I am all about taking care of business. :blush::blush::blush:

7 Likes

Keltec P50. already vested in 5.7 with a ps90 and a FN Five seveN.

3 Likes

so that begs a question, the CQB ,since its built as suppressed, does it require a separate tax stamp ,and a fee, or just registering the rifle is required as its integral.? Last dead air i bought, waited almost a year for the stamp to comeback…

4 Likes

One stamp’ll do ya. abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

4 Likes

Is there a thread for new firearms/accessories to drool at?
Got an email about this kit…

The optics looked PDG…

6 Likes

I was lucky and got my SUB2000 for $425.00 with the BGC, add to that the MCARBO goodies at $350.00 and I am under the $995.00 of the P50…

3 Likes

I think the price of the optics are what really took the total cost up…

10 Likes

heh heh heh

rookies. :smiling_imp:
Sub 2000 Gen 1 Plus Eotech magnifier, GG&G flipped cantilever mount, and Trijicon TA-01 ACOG.

7 Likes

@GOBLIN Maybe a Eye Exam’ At little Over the Top :+1: :rofl:

5 Likes

Is there a firearm of some type in that, uh, accessories pile? :astonished:

5 Likes

tryin to turn somethin on with that, would be like me trying to start a 2020 rental chevy truck. hit all the buttons till the tach moves.
i was almost into Virginny last thunder and lightnin run, before a trucker showed me how to dim the lights on the damn thing.

9 Likes

@GOBLIN Our Mothers and Fathers Are Rolling in their Graves! A WHAT A Push Button Key Switch!! wheres the Damn Key Switch :rofl: :rofl:’’ Last Resort to’’ Don’t look in the Owners Manual in Glove Box’ :crazy_face:
But Road testing all the Buttons is More Fun!

5 Likes

I’m still looking for the stomp button on the floor to dim the brights. Of course, no one else is dimming their brights so F 'em.

11 Likes