M*CARBO Brotherhood

New Forum Administrator!

@Kona has been my right hand man in the forum for some time now. He’s done an excellent job keeping me current on any needs in the forum. Really appreciate all of his dedication and even keel in all Admin dealings.

Help me Congratulate and Welcome the New Forum Admin @Kona !

Forum Admin has the same permissions I do to make changes in the forum. Of course @Kona will continue to run things by me but has the authority to do anything I would naturally do.

I trust he will do an excellent job serving the community and leading the moderators.

Keep up the great work @Kona, @Wedge , and @Texprep You guys keep the house clean and in order. Thank you!

22 Likes

Yessir! Thanks for the trust and I hope to continue helping the Brotherhood!

18 Likes

@Kona Congrats. You have earned it, for all you have, and continue to do. :+1:

12 Likes

@Kona, congrats on the administration position. Can’t think of anyone more qualified. Appreciate your efforts on running a tight ship and keeping this forum the best on the net.

11 Likes

Um, congrats? :rofl:

11 Likes

Congrats, let the fun begin!!! :grin:

11 Likes

this has all the makings of being epic…:smiling_imp:

11 Likes

Way to go @Kona!
Keep up the good work and congratulations. :+1:t2:

12 Likes

Congrats Kona! Im sure you’ll do a great job keeping some of these scoundrels in line! :rofl:

12 Likes

Congrats Kona! :+1: Now your going to be Really Busy.

13 Likes

congrats Kona…:innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:

12 Likes

@Kona

Congratulations, Logan. Just keep doing ‘what you do,’ brother! I have perused a ‘few’ forum atmospheres and I cannot tell you how blessed I feel to be ‘part’ of the MCarbo Brotherhood. This forum really ‘feels’ like a ‘class above the rest!’ @Kona would say, CARRY ON! :+1: Big smiles!

11 Likes

@Kona Congrats Logan on being elevated to the Administrator position. As always I’m sure you will do a fine job.:smiley::+1:

11 Likes

Yeah, now he gets to make the big bucks while the rest of we mod-serfs continue to struggle along at minimum wage and it ain’t even fiteen dollah howah. :rofl:

12 Likes

@Wedge

You know where to get a ’ $15 howa???’ :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

6 Likes

Oh yeah. I’ve been to Subic before it closed, among other places. Prices were much, much cheaper back then, though. Or, so I heard… LOL

7 Likes

:crazy_face::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::smiling_imp::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

9 Likes

@GOBLIN

“Luke, I am your father!” :grinning:

7 Likes

COFFEE%2010

9 Likes

@Wedge Ah yes we in a Foreign Country as a Lowly (E-4) in the 60’s Where the Exchange was 7.5 to $1 We were God’s :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes