🔫 New Firearms for 2022

It’s amazing how few 10mm guns are available. I own a Springfield XDM OSP in 10mm. They’ve already discontinued that gun. There weren’t many options to choose from when I bought it last summer. I wanted a 1911 chambered in 10mm, but between price and constantly being sold out, I settled on the XDM. With the punch of 10mm, I wish I would have waited and got a 1911

5 Likes

I finally got an in-stock notification from a seller not trying to sell $100 over MSRP.
Primary Arms is selling the P322 at MSRP $399. I put in my order this afternoon.

KYGunCo, PSA, TopGunSupply and MGW all wanted $499. I wasn’t doing that.

I’ll post a picture of it when I get it. Probably around the 4th.

7 Likes

I’ve seen some sites taking preorders for the X-Ten already.

This may be one I look into later. Kinda into rimfire only lately.

4 Likes

I want one.

6 Likes

It feels exactly like my P365XL grip in my hand. I love that.
The mags are a little tricky to load on the last 3 rounds.
And the rounds will try to stagger wrong occasionally.
I loaded both mags plus one in the chamber and tested.
Two failures to feed on the first mag, second mag was good.
I think the FTFs were from the mag loading issues I had.
I was paying better attention when I loaded the second mag.
Other than that, it was very pleasant to shoot, good trigger.

8 Likes

Got super lucky and was able to score this - Taurus TX22 Competition upper slide/barrel upgrade. My TX22 is one of my favorite pistols and was interested in the Competition model but at the LGS it was $550 at the time, where as the regular TX was $325 and I only had so much to spend.
Back in Feb (on 2-2-22) Taurus had a sale on 22 related items & I saw this but by time I put it in the cart and checked out, they were gone (sold out in 20 minutes!) Was back in stock a few months ago and again, they were gone in less than an hour & I missed out again. Last week, my luck turned around and happened to check their site early in the AM and voila! Great deal for $199.00 . Interesting that the optic mounts to the barrel and so it doesn’t cycle with the slide. Now just need to get a red dot - can’t wait to try it out!

9 Likes

Not sure how I missed this one, but interesting…though I will say I’d prefer a manual safety and no trigger dick… :unamused:

M&P M2.0 Metal

6 Likes

This would be interesting to try out
https://www.smith-wesson.com/product/model-350

2 Likes

I like it. But I don’t $3,000 like it

2 Likes

Heck … I do! But the almost Mrs. would notice a 3k dent in her honeymoon. I’m gonna have to figure if I like it bride give’s me the finger instead of an “I do” … much.

6 Likes

She may still love you but you sandwich may have a hidden message. :flushed:

Larry :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

Get a 45-70 instead, you’ll spend a lot less $$$.

2 Likes

I didn’t know this was a thing until now, I have no use for it, and yet I kind of want one…

https://www.ruger.com/products/lcCarbine/models.html

6 Likes

They’re killing me with 5.7 firearms these days. I’m concerned that I’m going to forget $1+ per round in a moment of weakness. I can swing that for hunting or self defense. But playtime is over past 'bout 3/$1.

9 Likes

Seems like it, all of the sudden…

I know exactly what you mean. Of course, this hasn’t stopped my brain coming up with absurd ways to justify purchasing such a thing since I posted… :crazy_face:

7 Likes

This is what has kept me away from 5.7. I think it would be a fun round to use, but not at that price.

6 Likes

Some people will know the difference between wants & needs, others just go on impulse buying & that could get very expensive. It’s a common money pit especially for young people. :thinking:

5 Likes

That’s why they make those .22 bullets for the fun & challenging yourself at shooting skills.

3 Likes

oh no no , we old people like to do that to . :rofl: :rofl:
Larry

8 Likes

Was not aware this was a thing, either. Interesting.

https://ruger.com/products/sfar/models.html

4 Likes