🔫 New Firearms for 2022

How do you post pics? I want to share some.

1 Like

@Sinner I use my phone, so if you’re on a computer it may be different. Once you click “reply,” then click/tap the pic icon and select your photo to upload
Screenshot_20220212-100043_Chrome

2 Likes

image. iPad I’m using looks different than yours. Here’s my first attempt at posting a screen shot.

2 Likes

It worked! Thanks for the help. I was able to figure it out from there!

2 Likes

10 Likes

Are those Lok Grips?

2 Likes

Of course they are. Lol. Veloce. Ordered the Bogies first because they were supposed to be the most aggressive. The Veloce were way better on my 92X Performance (only option offered). So I traded them in for those and they were even more aggressive than the same grip for that gun. Not sure why they were different but they are.

3 Likes

I want to get some Lok Grips for my CZ Shadow 2. I haven’t decided on texture or color, there’s so many options for the Shadow 2 lol. Plus, my hours got cut at work, so any “fun” purchases are on hold for now.

2 Likes

I like that electric blue color and the red.

1 Like

I’ve yet to see that pistol anywhere, but, I saw the Hellcat’s version yesterday, and the comp looked like an afterthought. There was a gap between the comp, and slide, and it didn’t appear the contours matched up. I don’t know if it came from Springfield, that way, or, if someone put in a threaded barrel and screwed a comp on, but, it was in the glass case, with the new guns, not, over by the used guns.

I also put a Galloway trigger in mine, but, my trigger gauge doesn’t go high enough.
I carry something 99.9% of the time, but, as I’m getting older, most of the time I grab smaller and lighter.
As someone that has hunted with handguns for about 45 years, I know handgun calibers are anemic compared to rifle calibers, and shot placement is the key. “Minute of man” accuracy isn’t good enough for ME. The BG380 IS capable of decent accuracy. Mine has accounted for 2 rabbits, and a woodchuck. The only shot I’ve missed with it was on a moving fox, at about 40 yards. Why did take these shots with a BG380 instead of something more appropriate? Because it was the only gun I had with me every time.

I would like to try the palm swell style on a 75B my self.

14oz makes it very interesting to me! Currently looking for something lighter than the 18oz one I’m carrying now. We’ll see how the reliability reports comeback from the field.

Train Crash

GrayWickedKouprey-size_restricted

Try to get this rerailed thread back on the track…
Another Hellcat version this year:
20220312_142402
SA is riding this pistol into the ground…:joy:…kinda like those train GIFs.

fjb

6 Likes

Kind of interested in giving this one a go…

2022-210-carry-web-3

Two years after it first appeared at Shot Show, the P210 Carry has arrived.

10 Likes

That somehow escaped my attention. I really like the looks of this new P210. I’m partial to single stacks. When it comes to guns and women I like 'em thin. The grip looks awesome. I’m not religious about it but prefer having the option of a safety. Old habits die hard. I made my bones carrying guns cocked and locked. Even on modern EDCs that have adopted the trigger safety, if I have the option of a thumb safety I will choose that version.

I haven’t seen any of these in local shops yet. I’ll need to fondle it before deciding to order one. But the price… WTF! https://www.gunbroker.com/item/927114198

4 Likes

I’m very interested in this one. Love my Tx22, but this looks amazing.

9 Likes

I would expect that price to come down in time, but not by much.
But then again, the Target and Standard really never dropped.
Luckily I found a good deal when I got my Standard.

3 Likes

Me too. I’m going to have to pick one up, good looking little fella.

6 Likes

Didn’t know this was a coming thing, but here ya go…a P320 in 10mm. Just realized I’ve never shot a 10mm…

6 Likes