M*CARBO Brotherhood

New arrival comes home tomorrow

I have a feeling it’ll be a sleepless night. Tomorrow my waiting period is over and my new handgun comes home. I can start the checkout process at 11:02:12 am. Yes, you read that right. It’s down to the second. When she gets home it’s a thorough cleaning and a few M Carbo goodies along with the factory G kit to install then range time baby. :sunglasses:

12 Likes

I read your post & an old song came to my mind. " I gotta get out of this place if it’s the last thing I ever do ! " :smiley:

10 Likes

I know you pacing the floor brother… I usually sleep(when i sleep) with em for the first 2 weeks, damn, been sleeping with the FN so long i might think about buying it a ring… :smiling_imp:

9 Likes

Is it a Beretta? I had to guess!

5 Likes

Beretta is my guess as well

So glad i live in a state where i dont have to deal with silly shit like waiting periods on gun purchases.

8 Likes

Yeah, plays in my head too.

LOL, me too, my snubby should be getting an anniversary present.

Ding ding ding! We have a winner!

Extenuating circumstance keeps us here.

6 Likes

Congrats to you as a “Happy Pappy”
Tom

5 Likes

Another reason I love living in TN. I can walk I into any gun store and walk out 30 minutes later - if they aren’t busy - with my purchase.

6 Likes

Same with Texas.
Tom

5 Likes

God Bless Texas and TN. Love em both.

5 Likes

No wait for me in North Carolina too.

A big congratulations on your new Beretta…do you have a holster for it?

4 Likes

Since i was right about the mfgr ill guess the model, 92 in the FS configuration as OEM?

6 Likes

Close! M9 commercial model.

7 Likes

Same gun mechanically only difference is the roll stamp i win :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

@ All my Brothers Above That’s why I love AK’ In and Out 15 minutes or less with the Phone Call !!

8 Likes

You are correct sir!

7 Likes

In ohio, you don’t have to do the background check if your CCW
was issued after 3/2015

5 Likes

In Texas if you have a LTC the back ground check has already been done so in most places it is file out the atf-e forms, make your payment and you are done.
Tom

7 Likes

Fixed it for you. Insignificant detail unless you are me … Holding an Arizona non Resident LTC. Takes me the better part of half an hour most times while someone at the FBI is thinking:. “again, really??”

5 Likes

Yep, i spend more time talking to the counter goons at my LGS than actually doing paperwork on a transfer. If i didnt get sucked into conversations with the counter goons could be in and out in 5-10 min total

7 Likes