M*CARBO Brotherhood

Never Say Never.....New SUB-2000 Upgrade!

Hey Guys,
We’re finally getting through all of the holiday craziness and I’m back on the forum here. My goal is to get more time over here. I know I’ve been extremely MIA lately but I’m following up with @Kona and reading the threads. Just talking with the Level 3 Members about some Giveaways… Interested to hear what you guys would like to see available. My guess is anything new for the SUB-2000 would make a great giveaway. That being said @Kona will run a poll so we can figure out which firearms are more popular here after the SUB-2000. Will give us an idea which parts to offer in the upcoming giveaways. The KSG parts were not as popular so we don’t want to run those again. Will be interesting to see the results. I’m thinking all things PCC…SUB-2000, Ruger PC Carbine, Hi-Point Carbine, etc.

10 Likes

We’ve got a New Part we’re working on for the SUB-2000… Can anybody guess what this is?
SUB-2000 Extended Latching Tab
SUB-2000 Extended Latching Tab 2
SUB-2000 Extended Latching Tab 3

10 Likes

Enhanced folding lock latch?

6 Likes

Looks like a new and improved stock extension

3 Likes

Yes Sir, an Extended Latching Tab for the SUB-2000! The extension helps if your trying to pull it backward with your hand positioned on the buttstock as opposed to reaching over the barrel and un-latching it that way.

This is something that’s been requested quite a bit over time. It allows the shooter to more easily find, grab and pull the latching tab backward to quickly unfold the SUB-2000.

Every time I hand the SUB-2000 to someone who has never used it…I’m reminded why we should have made this a long time ago!

What do you guys think? Anyone want to try a 3d printed prototype? Only have a few to send out.

We will eventually have these injection molded out of a glass filled nylon we’ve used successfully for the PC Carbine Buffers.

Thoughts? Positive and Negative welcomed…this is the time as we haven’t made this yet…other then 3d printed prototypes.

10 Likes

Hi-Point Carbine Please

3 Likes

@ Please Count me in on this’

4 Likes

I really don’t see an issue with the stock latch, but hell, I’ll try one out. Maybe I will see the light. LOL. Everything Mcarbo is better than stock anyway.

I would say to do Glock parts, but the aftermarket there is kind of saturated.

3 Likes

got a gen 1 and 2, i would give her a whirl operational test or torture test? :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Will it fill the buffer plug better? The original (or at least mine) has a lot of slop…or will that be re-engineered as well? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If I’m eligible I’d love to try it out! Looks great!

3 Likes

I would be interested in trying one out.

Thank you for consideration.

3 Likes

I’ve been waiting for this to come out!! Love to try it…

4 Likes

Please sign me up too Chris. Anything you sell for Sub 2000, I’m interested.

Y’all are the best, company!
Period!!!
:+1::+1::heart_eyes::heart::us:

george :sunglasses::octopus::us:

6 Likes

That latch would be awesome. I’d love to try one if you still have any available.

Something else I’d like to see is a set of night sights for the Sub2K and definitely for the PF9.

Chris, I got all of my parts installed on the PF9 I won from you and holy cow, it’s a completely different pistol now. I’m in complete awe with the trigger. The flat aluminum trigger feels great, but the trigger pull is mind blowing. It’s hard to believe that with a few simple parts replaced, you transformed an already decent pistol into a great one.

Now, it just needs night sights. I bought a couple of sights from Keltec to play with. I milled out the front sight to fit a fiber optic tube and it looks decent, it’s just not what I was looking for. It would be great if you guys could develop a set of night sights for the PF9 and at least a front sight for the Sub2K.

Thanks Chris, you guys are doing great things.

5 Likes

Sure, I would love to try anything out by MCARBO. I love all the technical advances.
Regards,
Tim Ziegler

5 Likes

Take my money! Any thought for a functional butt stock? This was discussed previously in the forum and seemed to have a lot of interest.

5 Likes

I will buy one when it’s ready. I don’t shoot enough to be a tester.

I would like to see a whole new butt stock, instead of just the pad. I just use a rolled up towel if my shoulder starts to hurt. But i would definitely buy a better one if available.

6 Likes