M*CARBO Brotherhood

National Knife Day

National Knife Day August 24
Yea it’s a real thing
If you are thinking of getting a new knife. Check out your favorite site, most have good sales going on

11 Likes

see if WANDER TACTICAL has a HURRICANE folder on sale… ooooooooyea
www.wandertactical.com

5 Likes

Who knew?
And I just agreed tot a cease and desist (buying) with the wife. Now how am I going to justify another new knife? Calls for some creative thinking…

5 Likes

you were out walking , a gator climbed a 6 ft fence, and in the ensuing battle for supremacy the bo-gator ate your knife. you had to improvise and use a paperclip you found on the trail to poke the bo-gator in the eye and come out victorious but alas knifeless. you sacrificed your knife so you knew she wouldnt have to answer the door to this one day…
you would like to purchase a knife to hallmark that occasion! :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:
gator%20monster2

8 Likes

@GOBLIN Genius, pure genius. Thanks Buck, you’ve saved the day!

6 Likes

another one that works, go down, buy the cheapest POS knife you can at wallmart. slide it inbetween 2 rocks,bricks ,boards and snap it off level with the rivet. show her the butt of the knife and exclaim, "darlin I just broke my favorite knife, thats not made anymore, if you want i will drop you off at the spa/salon/mall while I go to try to find something that might replace the knife ive held in such high regard for such a very long time.(get a tear in your eye if ya can, lil hot sauce will do the trick) I know i probably cant replace it but i have to try. for our dependents sake…“sniff sniff sniff”

6 Likes

@GOBLIN That is just so wrong on so many levels. I love it. I will try it tomorrow. If you don’t hear from me in the next few days , she probably stuck me with the broken knife. Wish me luck. :grinning:

6 Likes

:crazy_face::crazy_face::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I was always the “They jus somethin taint right about that boy” since I was a lil shaver :+1:
bot on occasion, my outside the box thinkin scores!
like they say “time to time even a blind hawg will find a acorn every now and again”
:smiling_imp:

7 Likes

I’ve been looking to add one of these to the collection, just might have to weather the storm and hit the buy button.
Ka-Bar_USMC_Fighting_Knife

6 Likes

OK who got steel yesterday??? come on out with it, show the goodies.

4 Likes

@GOBLIN Your ploy did not work on my wife. No new toys for me. :sob:

4 Likes

Swiss Army Hiker

I found one i didn’t have, besides i needed a new toothpick

6 Likes

Yeah, didn’t work for me either, it was pointed out I just bought two, so that will have to do. Got em just a couple days early, that still count?

8 Likes