M*CARBO Brotherhood

My new daily driver and bugg out Truck

Bought this two months ago and havent looked back.

10 Likes

Nice truck @Rob2 Weather Tec makes some very good floormats, keeps the carpet from getting ruined.

7 Likes

I dont have carpet, I have the Factory all weather rubber mats. you can just hose them off

7 Likes

6 Likes

I was expecting a 1985 Chevy C10, 200k mile rust bucket with a rebel flag painted on the hood and a bed full of camping gear! That truck…:+1::+1::+1:

7 Likes

That would be a beautiful scene if it didn’t have Chevy (GMC) in it. LOL.

6 Likes

I did come off as a snob, sorry Brother. I did appreciate the advice

5 Likes

I picked this up from my uncle last week. Bad exhaust leak but otherwise it’s super clean for a 22 year old truck. Going to build it into a trail rig with my son. Teach him some mechanics, fab and machine skills.

Nice truck OP. Did you get the 6.2?

Edit. I missed the pic of the 6.2 badge. That motor makes the truck come alive. Too bad it’s a gm. I’m more of a Toyota guy myself.

3 Likes

I would like to find a surplus GM truck or Blazer with a multifuel diesel under the hood for a shtf vehicle. Will run on most any fuel oil and EMP ‘proof’.

2 Likes

I test drove a Tundra Platinum amongst others. Nice truck but It just didnt speak to me. But I love the AT4. With the 6.2 liter engine I have tons of get up and go, I literally can pass everything but a gas station lol. It ended up being a choice between the Denali or the AT4. Im not a fan of chrome

2 Likes

No offence taken. I didn’t even know you could still get rubber mats.

1 Like

How about a '76 Chevy Silverado, 387K mileage, big block non rust bucket?

7 Likes

They aren’t mats they are just like the carpet but rubber. Way better. They dont slide around or bunch up

3 Likes

We have a tech at work (who is transmission tech) that filters the used transmission fluid drained out of vehicles and runs that in his 7.3L Powerstroke… :roll_eyes:
He claims that with the money he saves on fuel he can afford an injector now and then.

4 Likes

Love my Chevy to. Your truck is nice!!!

6 Likes

My Redneck Cadillac.

7 Likes

damn, have you seen the 2021 yukon AT4. wow. I would love to have the adjustable ride height.but @Festus yours is still the winner. that truck makes me drool

4 Likes

Wife even lets me drive it…sometimes…like to gas it up…

4 Likes

@Festus

I was hoping to get a close look at that truck last Sunday

3 Likes

@Captainjack88 I was really tempted to drive it, she needs a good Hiway run. The car won out being sooo much more comfortable.

3 Likes