M*CARBO Brotherhood

My Glock 34 Gen4 M.O.S Build (USPSA)

@MountainHunter I don’t mind at all buddy! lol

2 Likes

Very awesome…enjoy! “Carry On”!

3 Likes

Glock 27 sights- I am running Truglo TFX Pro’s. They are a combo of fiber optic and tritium. Under lower light the fiber optic kicks in and the rears are green and the front shows orange, but under dark conditions the tritium takes over and both front and rear show green. Very robust sights, you can even rack the slide using the rear sight. I paid about $120 installed. Have the same sight on my Sig C3 1911 .45auto.

3 Likes

One step closer to obtaining all my gear to attended my first USPSA match in 2020.
Ordered this last night…

4 Likes

@Dane Thank you for “shooting me in the right direction”! I had not seen those sights and when I researched them I was sold!

Luckily for me I had not installed the Meprolight Tru-Dots and was able to send them back for a full refund.

I just ordered the TFXPro Glock sights from Optics Planet for $110 + tax= $117.70. TruGlo is offering a $20 rebate until the end of the month so that brings it under $100 and I have an excellent sight pusher to do the install myself.

Thanks again!..”Carry On”

2 Likes

Got my holster for USPSA yeasterday. Added some brass thumb retention screws vs the philliph head type that were on there you couldent adjust tention on the fly… Now i can!
The holster is a Blade-Tech Signature, with Drop, and ASR. Like it so far…Practicing my draw! lol This is going to be fun, have an USPSA orientation class Im going to attend next month too :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Lenny McGill’s Glockstore sells a 3 pound connector that smooths out the trigger pull nicely. You still have a wall so you know when the gun is going to fire, but it’s smoother. They call it the Black Yikes connector. I have them in my Glocks and the P80 that I built. I find that with a smoother trigger I am more accurate. Polishing the contact surfaces on the connector and trigger surfaces also helps.

2 Likes

the only belt holster i own, besides my old arc-angel’s is a blade tech for the USP. their stuff lasts…