M*CARBO Brotherhood

My Ar-15 Smith and Wesson M&P Tactile

Hey you all this is my first real post to the forum. I have a tough question that I have not been able to answerer on my own. I will start by describing what I purchased used at a gun store. It is a Smith and Wesson AR-15 Tactile with a quad floating picatinny rail front stock. The barrel is a 1-9 twist 16" carbine. The upper receiver is basically stock M&P to accepts the floating front stock. The rear stock is an after market Magpul. I can go through the accessories later if any one is interested. The real question is this the lower receiver is a Smith and Wesson with a removable trigger guard factory made. The M&P logo is on the right side and the logo is this M&PT. No where in my search have I found this weapon anywhere in this configuration. The 1-9 twist barrel is not stock the lower receiver as far as I can tell is one of a kind. Does anyone know the answerers to my question’s?

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @Dustysbox
Interesting configuration. I have an M&P15 sport but not the T model. They did come with changeable trigger guards and a free float on the T and sports came with a 1:9 in it. Mine is a 1:9 and in know they made some 1:7 factory. I have never seen the T with a 1:9 and actually T engraved. Is it new or used? Perhaps you got a one off demo or some traded in their modded build?
Can you provide some pics?
Edit: thinking of wrong barrel, but mine is a Sport not a T.

4 Likes

No I can’t send embedded items except in posts?.

1 Like

Dust. Welcome
I’m not sure if this information is of any value .
I just received my monthly Firearms news magazine and it did a large presentation about the S&W MP15T II. I’m not familiar with the S&W MP at all.

Larry.

1 Like

You should be able to upload one right from your phone as a new user.