M*CARBO Brotherhood

Muzzle Brake Range Report

Shot a few hundred rounds today. Stationary and moving. Shooting nice and flat. I don’t even notice the recoil anymore unless I actively think about it. I’ll post some video when I get back on the WiFi

3 Likes

Did you notice any extra noise/flash that some others have reported due to the gasses coming out the sides being ported back towards the shooter?

1 Like

Nope. My AR pistol is loud as heck so maybe that’s why I don’t notice the sub.

3 Likes

Not bad with the strong hand only pistol transition at 25 yards haha. Sub2k was a hot potato.

8 Likes

Production parts won’t have this. We noticed that as well. Good eye :wink:

2 Likes

We’re looking at June 19th for a release date as long as feedback keeps coming back solid and strong!

5 Likes

Production parts will have smooth finish.

We didn’t use loctite either for a part of the testing and had the same results. Jam nut seems to do a good job alone.

Awesome! Thanks Brother

3 Likes

Definitely one of the most beneficial aspects of the new muzzle brake. We experienced the same.

Solid! Thanks for the feedback

3 Likes

Awesome! Glad to hear this.

3 Likes

@ChrisNelson I know It was a contest but I’d like to pay for my brake. A reduced price would still feel like I won something but it doesn’t sit well with me not paying for something y’all worked hard on and did a good job. As my dad says about everything “sh$t ain’t free!”

5 Likes

Your payback was the time and ammo invested to test it. You did it so Chris doesn’t have to keep doing it. :+1:

4 Likes

@Kona That’s really cool of you to offer. We appreciate you guys and it’s our way of showing you that. Just send a few people our way in the future and consider the muzzle brake your commission.:wink::+1:t2:

7 Likes

@ChrisNelson I tell everybody that will listen about y’all as it is haha. Thanks again! :pray:

4 Likes

@Kona Thats right, your feedback was payment…that’s what this was all about.

4 Likes

Haha… That’s also true!

4 Likes

@ChrisNelson Sometimes in business you have to give to get and that’s what you did and I think it will pay off in the end. Good reviews are the best advertisement.

3 Likes

Trust me Chris, I pump M*CARBO up here and beyond. I’ve done it in the facebook forums and other gun forums as well. :wink:

4 Likes

Thank You Chris, Works Great’ Another Fine Outstanding Job by M*CARBO as ALWAYS.:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Ok first of all, I’ve been crazy busy and haven’t had a lot of free time. I did get to put the new muzzle brake on today and it looks great! Fit and finish is phenomenal. The lock but and the included wrench makes it a no brainer for installing. Was only able to run a couple of mags through it due to being pressed for time. It worked great at reducing recoil. Sound was maybe a touch louder, but nothing worth mentioning. All in all, I believe it’s a homerun!

5 Likes

4 Likes