M*CARBO Brotherhood

Mossberg SA20 Folding Stock

I’am a newbie here and look forward to interacting with this group on all things firearm related. Right now I am looking for a folding stock for my recently acquired Mossberg SA20. I can find folding stocks for several of the Mossberg’s but not the SA20. Has anyone modified a folder for another Mossberg to fit the SA20 ? All input appreciated.

3 Likes

From reading this thread, it seems your SA-20 is manufactured in Turkey. That said, some accessories may not be available.

3 Likes

Slowest, thanks for your reply ! That was a bit of concern for me when I acquired it. I have some PCP air guns manufactured in that part of the world and have had no problem sourcing accessories for them. The shotgun functions perfectly as is. I am “one of those” folks that just can’t resist dressing up my firearms !!

3 Likes

Grab an oar, brother!

You may be able to graft a folding stock from another model 20 guage Mossberg. From looking at options for my 12 guages I read on one vendor’s site that the 20 guage receivers are slightly narrower than the 12s.
That article I linked earlier mentioned the Weatherby shotty was made by the same company as your SA20. Maybe someone offers parts for that “brand/model”. Good luck on your quest.

3 Likes