M*CARBO Brotherhood

Mossberg MC1SC: Opinions

If looks mean anything in the gun world, this one is a winner.
I’m referring specifically to the Centennial model. Very sexy.
I like everything I’ve read regarding this subcompact beauty.
Even the price is more than reasonable for what it is.

Anyone had any interest in the MC1SC? Any thoughts?

3 Likes

Haven’t read too much about it until this thread. Just did a little research , good price for the “normal” one . Good specs. Not sure I like the gold on the Centennial model.

3 Likes

I read somewhere that Mossberg designed these to accept Glock 43 mags.

To me, the Centennial is the best looking, but wouldn’t be my choice to buy.
Not really into the gold color on guns. I do want them to look good, though.
They all look good with the 7 round extended mag.

5 Likes

@ValorSolo It does seem that they were designed to take the Glock 43 mags. I may be reading between the lines, but I can’t find any reference to the fact that they do use them. A quote from

“The magazines are really pretty neat! We’re really proud of Mossberg here. So many companies have a proprietary size to their parts simple because they want to be different. Mossberg designed the MC1sc to accept Glock 43 magazines! (a clear nod to this pistol’s intended competition).”

3 Likes

From what I’ve read, it also uses a glock 43 holster. Can’t seem how since it has a rounded trigger guard, but they say it does none the less.

6 Likes

As long as it’s around the same size, I can see it working especially with looser leather holsters that aren’t precision molded like kydex. Leather flexes and gives and can make of for a lot of small differences. For example, my P365 will fit well in all of my leather Kahr PM9 pocket holsters, but doesn’t work too well with the kydex holsters.

6 Likes

I want one. Just waiting to see what kind of reputation they get first.

4 Likes

You know, for over $100 less and twice the capacity, I’ll keep my G2c as my EDC.
Still though, these are great looking guns and maybe some day I’ll try one.

5 Likes

I’ve only read one review on the Kentucky Gun Company website. The guy said it had 9 ftf in 150 rounds. 9! Totally unacceptable. But it’s the only review that I’ve seen so far. Enough to scare me off for now.

1 Like