More Bad News has arrived

@SnuffySmiff. Sorry to hear that. I will be praying for you. Thank you for the hug reminder. Sometimes we all get to wrapped up in current events and trying to survive that we all forget that sometimes.

12 Likes

@SnuffySmiff Sorry for your loss brother. My prayers are with you. You know theres allways family here at the brotherhood who has your back. :pray:

7 Likes

4 Likes

California Gov. Gavin Newsom speaks onstage during Vox Media’s 2022 Code Conference in Beverly Hills, Calif., on Sept. 7, 2022. (Jerod Harris/Getty Images for Vox Media)

US News

California Governor Signs ‘Most Aggressive’ Package of Green Laws

By Caden Pearson

September 17, 2022 Updated: September 17, 2022

California Gov. Gavin Newsom on Friday announced a sweeping package of what he called the country’s “most aggressive” climate measures to “accelerate the state’s transition” to non-conventional energy sources.

The package includes 40 bills that appear to provide new green rules on laws related to things ranging from large-scale industry to the family home and private and public transportation.

40 Green Bills

Newsom’s office said his sweeping package of measures will create four million new jobs over the next 20 years, cut air pollution by 60 percent, and reduce state oil consumption by 91 percent.

How this would be achieved was not explained in the governor’s news release.

It comes as America’s most populous state has struggled to provide stable electricity for residents amid a heat wave, which saw the state asking residents to use less power and suggest the best times to use air conditioners or charge electric cars.

IMO only, A beautiful state being destroyed right before our eyes. So sad.
Larry

8 Likes

Cause of death: “Unknown”

And some other stuff… Title IX Rulemaking
Only 9 Senators and 25 Congress members signed on opposing Title IX rule the leftists have proposed.
Edit:
Don’t be confused, this Title IX rule being implemented is a piece of the NWO game plan. Click on the link and read the letter that only a few of our elected leaders should all be in support of. Said letter speaks out against the nefarious misuse of Title IX, while explaining a lot of the leftist garbage in their rule that is being pushed.
Title IX rule is definitely bad news.

fjb

2 Likes

…by a tooth whitening, genital waxing, glorified, greasy car salesman. I feel like this piece of work should be held personally responsible for all of his official decisions after he leaves office. Call it “crimes against the state”. The man has no substance, fake and phony like the ideology he promotes.

5 Likes

They voted him back in there…

3 Likes

So sorry for your loss. Condolences and prayers for you and your family. :pray:

6 Likes

As I was dealing with the funeral home director last Saturday afternoon I brought up this very subject and asked if they had been seeing any of this here in this tiny town(they’re the only funeral home in the county). She nodded her head and said ‘yes, and it’s really bad…’

Can you say depopulation?

That said I’m just trying to cope with the loss of Cathy. What else can you do?

Thank you all of your kind and comforting words.

9 Likes
3 Likes

Gotta make you wonder how long the idiots in New York will put up with this crap and start voting these liberal clows out if office.

5 Likes

This is what I can’t fathom, I mean, the level of ignorance of those at the helm couldn’t be more painfully obvious. I feel like you’d have to be lobotomized and in a vegetative state not to detect at least a hint of the bullshit. And yet…

4 Likes

Ignorance implies they dont know what they’re doing… I’m not willing to believe you can reach that level with mere stupidity.
They may be idiots, but i think they know exactly what is happenening.

4 Likes

and so it begins…

3 Likes

This is a quote from that site that I agree with and couldn’t write any better than this.

"Regardless of the cause, the fact is the dude was drunk and ran over the kid intentionally due to a political dispute. The minimum sentence for stealing that kids life away is a minimum of 10 years with a maximum of 20. How is that justice? This guy should be executed, as should any intentional homicide offender."

Larry
PS I agree Snuff. It’s going to get bad I think before we ever get UNITED again. :worried:

However this was also a good remark .
“Strange that we didn’t get the memo that it’s OK to kill people with opposing political views during the left’s Burn Loot Murder summer of love back in 2019?”

7 Likes

Russia mobilizes 300k reservists….

Russian defense minister also adjusts Russian war dead to 5,937 troops.

4 Likes

Anybody noticing or hearing about all the big box conglomerates. Walmart, BB&B, lowes, amazon, so on and so forth. All the big business who has killed small business are now shuting down stores, putting off new builds, and alot of people are about to be added back to the allready high unemployed list. Which as much as i dont like big business this big of a nationwide shutdown across all these fronts is gonna be another huge punch in the gut for our allready staggering economy and country.

5 Likes

@HandyDave
Blasphemy

2 Likes

This is going to be insane. We went from a full truck of freight every night to 3 trucks a week to now 2 trucks a week and they started cutting people’s hours. As ready as many of us and I are, I dont know if were prepped enough for what is coming. It will either be really quick or a slow painful collapse.

8 Likes

Glad I don’t drink beer really…

2 Likes